Succubus & Hitman - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - In Order to Do 100 Consecutive Gacha Pulls

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the upload, that's interesting from the prologue Armelina made it sound like only people who have contracted can see demons yet this girl had no problem seeing her. I love that she is a woman of culture willing to mess with the yakuza if it means she can finally draw Erekshigal or Karna.

Dex-chan lover
Wth, i thought the point of this story was gonna be a dark and edgy middleschool story about venging sinners? So why would he make an exception to her case? She can see the succubus girl which leaves her prone to sell him out (and we know that she will because she took money from phone scammers for a fucking gatcha game). Secondly, she took money from phone scammers by hacking them? Imma just let that off the hook because I'm not gonna get mad at the author who thinks pressing ctrl+c and ctrl+v from one bank account to another somehow works like that. Im mad at the fact she fell for the biggest scam in the book, GATCHA GAMES. Its ironic how she hacked scammers money just so that she herself could get scammed again and lose her money. Y'know, id expect from a teenager whos able to scam scammers that she'd have the brain capacity to know how to not get scammed herself.

I feel like it'd be higher odds that she just slammed her monkey brained fist on the keyboard and somehow got money from a grandmas debit card than her actually knowing what she's doing

Anyways, mc shouldve killer her off right there. And i think im done reading this.

so you wont need to read another one of my rants for whatever braindead shit's gonna come later on in the story, cya.

Double-page supporter
The dude below cares too much about other people's business.

Dex-chan lover
Cutting off someone head with a knife like that? To lob off someone's head, executors need huge, sharp sword to provide enough force. Even then it required a great deal of skill to precisely swing and cut cleanly through the network of skin, membranes, muscles and spine. Butchering a chicken, cow or pig, especially a live one, takes a great amount of time and force. Using that knife to cut off someone's head cleanly is just impossible.

Dex-chan lover
That "gentle mother and older sister" part really made me think of a certain "offbrand" manga... NTR, Blackmail, etc...

Supporter
It's either not get Skadi or be in trouble with the Yakuza. Girl has her priorities straight.

@duylinh I treasure people who don't know how to dispose of corpses, it's just one less thing to worry about. If it's all the same to you, I'm going to pretend popping off heads can be done with a butter knife or someone with only enough strength to tear off the top of a dandelion.

I've seen enough cartel videos to know it isn't that easy to cut off someone's head 😂 also how is the girl standing in the end? Thought she was in a wheelchair

Users who are viewing this thread