Succubus & Hitman - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Kill the "Violator" Part 2

Size doesn't really matter in dead fight. Of coz, in Olympic you will avoid attacking dengerous spot. In streetfight, bigger means bigger target and depends on the surroundings as well.
That's almost completely wrong. Size gives you more range, which is what usually decides fights. In unarmed fights, or fights with short weapons, it's pretty much impossible to defeat somebody with even just 10cm range advantage if they have at least basic martial arts training. Being able to throw a clean straight is enough to attack you from a distance where you're unable to attack them properly, yet still to close to dodge, even if you're both faster and more experienced. I regularly have that situation in sparring - people who I can defeat in one or two strikes with knives or swords, yet can stop me from reaching them for hours unarmed, just because their arms are a bit longer.
The only exception is when you're able to (effectively) attack the limb used to attack you, but that's mostly limited to bladed weapons and FMA-style fist destructions (which require a high amount of conditioning most fighters do not have).
All the typical methods taught in martial arts or self-defense courses for dealing with larger opponents, like moving around, going in low etc. only work if the enemy makes a major mistake.

Fed-Kun's army
@Leaf_of_Power NO. THE RAPE SCENE WILL LIVE FOREVER AND YOU KNOW WHY? SO THAT YOU NEVER FOGET THAT HATRED NOW SHUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! (no seriously though do you guys have to complain every single time about the exact same thing it's just beating a dead horse at this point man)

Hmm... now that's conflicting. So is the story now just gonna be some cocky dudes and dudettes battling with some special powers? With a lot of edginess?

Dex-chan lover
no seriously though do you guys have to complain every single time about the exact same thing it's just beating a dead horse at this point man
Welcome to Mangadex, enjoy your stay.

Dex-chan lover
Mmmeeeeeehhhhh. You could've done so much more with this fight. Boooooooooo.
At least use a wrestling move so the protag has his own specialty.

Aggregator gang
Guessing these violator guys get hired to make hitmen for demons, but betrayed them or something and that’s why the demon are killing them

Dex-chan lover
@rxfan From what i can say of what little i know of demonology, the crest the guy was using is a classic alchemy circle, and demonology does go in hand with alchemy so maybe they weren't demon contractors and just used sorcery knowledge to channel a specific power.

his power did seem pretty limited, i think it was just the transmutation and durability, but he didn't seem to be the most knowledgeable of guys.

Aggregator gang
@alacaelum maybe they were given these powers by a demon contractor and fellow demon, which is why the other demons want to hunt them then?

Dex-chan lover
@rxfan It is possible, but with the way demon girl phrased, it felt more like they are using the power without permission, which resembles how in the ways of demonology you invoke a demon to channel its power, and if my memory serves many of these rituals are devised to trap the demon and not really make a contract that put you in its hands.

Aggregator gang
@alacaelum True, it’s a manga though so I figured the main antagonist and final boss would have to be someone tough like a contractor, though I suppose they could just have trapped a demon

Dex-chan lover
Ayo why are there so many competitors in this field? There's another pair just outside the building!

Users who are viewing this thread