Succubus & Hitman

Group Leader
Anyway what is done is done now. While we're still processing the bad news, I hope you will have at least the decency to simply send a message to a team who already released a chapter of a project you were working on, on your side in the future.
Its not hard to just do that and we're not as close-minded as to refuse straight up, as it would have been precious time we could have ended up putting somewhere else instead.

Fed-Kun's army
People complaining about "The other MC" or "The Real MC"

Like, tf you talking about its only been 3 chapters-

Dex-chan lover
It only took 3 chapters to hit us with edgy backstory. You know what? I'll take it. Certain manga doing edgy betrayal stuff in the first goddamn chapter have lowered my standards quite a bit.

I came here to get some bronze but I FOUND A MOT****CKER GIANT ASS DIAMOND This serie is AMAZING!

Group Leader
I'm hooked. 2 new chapters (4 & 5) out already pls continue

Fed-Kun's army
So much edge, they show us his rapey past 3 Times in a row for no reason, characters are blank, bad Guys have no proper goals they are on sao level, thats no seinen. Thats just a clown fiesta wannabe dark but fail miserably, a revenge plot, how rare is that,wow. What a mess of a fucking writting they are repeating his edgy past all over again, while adding some ugly bastards to feed the fetish of degenerate weebs

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope it only gets better from here
I'm really enjoying this

Users who are viewing this thread