Succubus & Hitman

Dex-chan lover
I'd like it better if it were just a bit more grounded. The art is good, the fights are cool, but some bits are kinda dumb - out of place monologues in the middle of fighting (by both the heroes and the villains), or making the imouto (and mom?) horny for the MC because why the fuck not. Is it still incest if he's physically related but not....spiritually? How does that work?

But yeah, of course
the 2nd hero was abused by her mom and copes with it by burying her face in demon tiddies, and of course the 3rd hero has a demon shota twink that he abuses by sticking his gun down down their throat, just for looking at him wrong.
I guess if you're going to be over the top, you might as well shoot for orbit.

Gonna stick around to see where this ride goes but was kinda hoping for more than "edgy for the sake of being edgy". I guess Joey is the reason the podcast is called Trash Taste :^)

Dex-chan lover
edge with an extra side of murder and rape. yikes.
how tf is this a shounen.

It's just trying to be as "badass" as it can and goes way to over the top with it imho. It's so edgy it hurts.

The gore and rape is way over the top and too much put into everything. Even places where there is no need to go that far. There is so much of it I think the artist&author just tried to live out their murder and rape fantasies.

Also suddenly making everyone want to fuck him is not really a good fit either. Seriously the Deamon I get, but hacker girl often propositioning sex and making sister horny for him is just not working.

And with all the gore, rape and edge overshadowing everything the story comes way too short

This is so hilariously stupid and retarded. I'll probably drop it one day like the trash it is, but let's see where this goes for now I suppose.

basically Death note if it was heavily focused on action instead of strategy and analysis.

This is much better than i expected. But ppl shouldn't expect something smart from it, it's all about violence and sex.

Dex-chan lover
TF I had been reading too many fluffy romcoms and I thought this would be also one of demon X human romcom and started reading.
After 2 chapters Now I'm laughing at my10mns old self. This thing is dark and I like it

Users who are viewing this thread