What's the 1:15 manga?Basically it's a 1:5, 1:15, 1:39 manga, but replaced women with succubi.
Pfft, please, I have seen non ecchi do a much better job at communicating that, if it happened the story would have made a big deal out of it, the writing is basically pleading you to forget how the average male psyche works.Nah, yuuki has had sex. It just hasn’t been explicitly shown.
Maybe things will change but I find this one boring, the succubus side seems a gimmick, the women are basically sex swapped office workers guys.What an interesting concept. Usually, it's the human wanting to meet and have seggs with a succubus, but this one is the exact opposite where the human guy becomes the gigolo but no segs sceneand MC in this one happens to have a rare 20 cm dick size. Also I hate that light censored
BTW, this author also made other popular series like: Sono Akuyaku Kizoku, Musume Janakute Mama ga Suki nano, Shigotogaeri, Dokushin no Bijin Joushi, and Otona o Shiritai Onnatomodachi.
![]()
![]()
thank you for translation
What an interesting concept. Usually, it's the human wanting to meet and have seggs with a succubus, but this one is the exact opposite where the human guy becomes the gigolo but no segs sceneand MC in this one happens to have a rare 20 cm dick size. Also I hate that light censored
BTW, this author also made other popular series like: Sono Akuyaku Kizoku, Musume Janakute Mama ga Suki nano, Shigotogaeri, Dokushin no Bijin Joushi, and Otona o Shiritai Onnatomodachi.
![]()
![]()
thank you for translation
Which one is 1:15? I know 1:5, 1:39, 1:99, 1:1000 but not 1:15.Basically it's a 1:5, 1:15, 1:39 manga, but replaced women with succubi.
I only knew 1:5 and 1:39 off the top of my head, but figured there had to be something between the two so I went with 1:15. Ya know, the old rule that lists should have at least three items.Which one is 1:15? I know 1:5, 1:39, 1:99, 1:1000 but not 1:15.