Succubus Tamer no Isekai Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Supporter
My only recommendation would be separate out the volume extras from the chapter into a Chapter 5.5. It's not any sort of hard & fast rule or anything, just rather a common convention.

wut? Where is he running to?
09bb6580-6812-4a3d-ba77-26ff98d9a9ad-1679244452470.jpg

Double-page supporter
My only recommendation would be separate out the volume extras from the chapter into a Chapter 5.5. It's not any sort of hard & fast rule or anything, just rather a common convention.

09bb6580-6812-4a3d-ba77-26ff98d9a9ad-1679244452470.jpg
Thank you for the insight!

I'll make sure to keep that in mind for the future.

I likely won't change it for this chapter (due to it already being uploaded) - unless I'm urged to do so by a member of staff, or someone of equal authority.

Many thanks,
Lectonal

Dex-chan lover
Seconding. It gives them the proper space they deserve and searchability, without bloating another chapter invisibly.

Thank you for the insight!

I'll make sure to keep that in mind for the future.

I likely won't change it for this chapter (due to it already being uploaded) - unless I'm urged to do so by a member of staff, or someone of equal authority.

Many thanks,
Lectonal
Don't need to remove it from this one, but I'd still toss them up as an extra chapter separately.

Double-page supporter
I see what you mean now, in reference to the dots...

I believe they are meant to break the word up phonetically. I understand that might make sense, but on paper, I feel it would only mangle the word further.

Regards,
Lectonal

Edit: I'm willing to try it though, if you feel that's best.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, didn’t the town dislike the mc because of the false rumor spread by his family? And if that was the case shouldn’t that guard not be as happy that he’s there in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
Makes them easier to dislike/ hate, pretty sure that is the main reason they do it lol
But it's also boost a negative perception as well.

And it's not like we haven't had good looking negative characters, like most of Bleach & Naruto antagonists for example.

MD@Home
I believe
Yeah, well, try "believing" it "feels" better to drive 75 in a 50 zone on your next speeding ticket, see how far that gets you. Rules weren't pulled out of someone's ass to have something to beat people over the head, rules were established because they crystallized as beneficial and reliable reference. If you're sitting on the bog and record your works on the paper you're wiping with, by all means come up with your private orthography and language as much as you want. But if you mean for your stuff to get read by the public where everyone ought to have received some form of education, you'd better match the rules that were most likely used in said education. Otherwise you're just posting it more to feel good about yourself rather than to actually contribute to a forum; and if such write-only, bleat-into-the-void notion is more your thing, perhaps Twitter would be better suited.

Read and learn. And yes, you should have learnt that in school, and with that I don't mean a vocational school specifically for typesetting manga.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread