Suicide Boy - Vol. 2 Ch. 78 - Serialization, Start! 1

Fed-Kun's army
Man, he’s such a good friend. I’m glad Hooni has someone like him

Someone needs to tie sana up in ropes and
teach him how to be a kinder and more respectful person while also providing them with the affection they clearly need.

Soorim is about to tell this asshole off. Also the author or manwha whatever theyre called knows what hes doing with how he portrays hooni and sana and has the nerve to say that discord was weird when people called hooni best girl. my guy you know how youre putting these dudes out here.

Dex-chan lover
Sana just continues to be a massive piece of shit. It's not even enough for him to literally profit off of the misery of Hooni. He's directly trying to cause even more misery.

@Mephistopholes Friendship does not have to equal anything romantic. I wasn't actually in that Discord, so I don't know exactly how it went down, but people keep jumping too far. Imagine if a single guy and a single girl are friends in a manhwa or any other fictional story. There's going to be a ton of shipping purely based on the fact that they are friends even if they have no romantic interest in each other, even if the author puts no romantic interest between them. Pretty much the same thing here but with Soorim and Hooni.

@MurriHedas No evidence that Sana is in need of more affection. Maybe he does. Maybe that is why he's like this. Maybe Sana is just an asshole. It could be either or. However, so far, it doesn't seem that there's any reason for him to be an asshole. It would just be making excuses for him if you say that now when there's no evidence.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, they are all traps except for glasses guy. The author has to know this, he draws them this way for a reason, maybe he was just playing with yall.

Dex-chan lover
Soorim family continues to be the best heroes of this manga.

What does Sana think of Soorim's sister? That would be interesting.

Hands down, Soorim and the guy with the glasses are part of the best characters. Spending time with Hooni, not like this kid who uses and exploits him for money

Dammit, soon enough they will start to dress like Tequila Joseph and we will all just ignore that because we are just used to it by now

Users who are viewing this thread