Suimitsutou Ha Shoujo Ni Kajirareru - Ch. 15 - Trapped in the University at Night?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
the room you can't get out of until you have
proper communication

Doesn't this seem like an oversight? I don't know about sec. systems but being able to lock people inside seems dangerous.

Dex-chan lover
That's a safety hazard. Call the Fire Marshal cause you always have to have a safe route to a fire exit from any room/hallway.

Why didn’t this dumbass prop the door open if she knew they automatically lock lol

Dex-chan lover
So, you've got two MCs who won't talk honestly with each other, but you've realized too late you need to lock them in with each other or the story can't progress, but you've also set the story in university, so you can't just lock them in the gym storage room like in every single other manga in existence.

Thus: University automatically locks its doors at 11 pm, fire safety concerns be damned, and there's no night security staff you can give a quick phone call to get you out or nothing.

Well... I guess there probably is a sensible policy in place for this case and they only have to spend like an hour or so waiting. That's still long enough to be uncomfortable, so they'll have to talk, right?

Or bone, I suppose. There's always that option, too.

Dex-chan lover
There's lazy writing and then there's this sort of stuff ...

Dex-chan lover
The camera..lol my eyes always stop at the Cctv footage .. the camera ..why...😅

Dex-chan lover
@Richman its fine... it's not like they'll be stuck in there for a week.. and in real life ..if ever u'll get stuck in this same situation, it's gonna open itself the next morning. So its fine... well if someone have anxiety attact thats the problem 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious if it's because it's the document room that it gets locked automatically in which case she should've propped the door open.

Users who are viewing this thread