Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Ch. 107

Aggregator gang
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

a great 5 year wait

now please keep going

AAAAAAAHHHHH I FREAKING LOVE THEM!!! It's been long enough! They deserved this! Way to go Kaede! You're growing so fast my boi! Please make Ai happy!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️

I love these two dorks, they help me remember how fluffy and purified a well written manga makes you feel!

Also Ai with that reference on the last panel!! As a glasses user myself I can totally relate to her being like "oh, so I don't need to take them off after all! D="

I now have said my piece and will rush to get some insulin before I die of Type III diabetes 🥰🫠

Dex-chan lover
Damn it it hits me right in the feelssss :meguuusad:
Also that walking sfx tep tep tep is cute af.

Dex-chan lover
No words, just
tumblr_inline_oql9w7QhcT1s0bn7o_400.pnj

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I'm not sure what specific time they mentioned, though. "Half five" would normally mean 16:30, but if it's supposed to be "half past five" it's 17:30. Not that it changes much in this case, but still.
In British English at least it always means "half past". As a non-native I used to be confused about it myself, maybe I should have just written that fully out. I thought about it, but the text block was a good length already so I didn't want to extend it.

To be honest "already" isn't quite an accurate way of translating what he's saying there but... it saves space and it didn't feel super important to get perfectly right. "Even though it's only half past five" would've been a mouthful, even though I kind of flipped the meaning there.

In winter it really does get surprisingly dark surprisingly fast around that time in Tokyo.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In British English at least it always means "half past". As a non-native I used to be confused about it myself, maybe I should have just written that fully out. I thought about it, but the text block was a good length already so I didn't want to extend it.
For me it's not so much the phrase itself, as I would normally interpret it like that in English. However, a lot of languages use "half" as meaning half an hour before, so when it comes to a translation that keeps some Japanese words in, it's hard to tell. Not sure how the Japanese are using it, though.

But as I mentioned, in this case it doesn't really matter much. It still seems too early for it becoming dark.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
However, a lot of languages use "half" as meaning half an hour before, so when it comes to a translation that keeps some Japanese words in, it's hard to tell. Not sure how the Japanese are using it, though.
Yeah, my native language as well, which is why I was confused about it in English.

If you're curious about the Japanese text there, it's 17時半, or "17 o'clock, half past".

Dex-chan lover
It feels like shit knowing I never actually experienced a first love and never will.
Nothing actually this innocent and pure, I'm no longer that way. Just a jaded cynical husk of a man.

Users who are viewing this thread