Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Ch. 109

Dex-chan lover
It's too late for me

427918883_409974541592499_1198624048438597257_n.jpg
Shit man I'm almost 40.

Fed-Kun's army
Actually I got a bit teary because it took me back when I was in middle school and how life had a different glow. It was all cute, romantic, naive and lewd.

Dex-chan lover
First, chapter 140 of BokuYaba...now this
WE EATING GOOD ON THE KISS SCENES THIS MONTH BOIS!!!!!
But it also makes me sad that it ends next chapter....this is such a good story, I wouldn't mind at all watching over them during highschool
In the Immortal words of Jeff Goldblum, "Wait a Minute..."

What if Koume-Sensei has a sequel planned for their high school years, as they navigate being apart and working towards being together again???

I'd like to see that...

Also, yeah, we've been feasting good of late and we haven't even gotten to the Main course, Nagatoro and Senpai's kiss, which is coming in the next 10 chapters or so...

Group Leader
I kinda forgot, but is this their first kiss?? Before this it was only on the cheek, right?

Dex-chan lover
In the Immortal words of Jeff Goldblum, "Wait a Minute..."

What if Koume-Sensei has a sequel planned for their high school years, as they navigate being apart and working towards being together again???

I'd like to see that...

Also, yeah, we've been feasting good of late and we haven't even gotten to the Main course, Nagatoro and Senpai's kiss, which is coming in the next 10 chapters or so...
If that's the case (and I really really really hope so) I'd "soil" my pants (in a good way, if a good way is possible)
Because that would be such a 5head move: it would be an "easy" feat since she already have a stable story, it would be economically good since it would be published instantly and, last but not least, it would please all of her fans....basically she could get both an easy profit and keep increasing her fame....at least, that's what i believe

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread