Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 12 Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
She's pretending to stretch while covering up the painting of her kissing him while he was unconscious
It's because that is the panel when she kissed his cheek while he was asleep and sick.
It's almost as if that's why I wrote that, but thank you for pointing the obvious joke out.

Oh good you added the last part. I was gonna say we would shatter our glasshouses if we started nitpicking other cultures for things that are ultimately harmless.
So why would you assume that just because I didn't add that part? Would I not be allowed to have that opinion if I didn't openly state that it's not my only opinion? Or would I not even be allowed to have that opinion if I didn't have similar opinions about another culture?

First. Kaede, explode.
Second. For real, explode.
Third. Is author saying something to the readers?
GWIpHGX.png

Fourth. Kaede, Explode
lp3RqcZ.png
She is already here

Dex-chan lover
Suggested route ->
:meguusmug:

Kaede's mom said:
Hoo boy... what a great kid i have.
I dunno why, but her praising Kaede always make me chuckle.

Kaede said:
heart palpitation, shortness of breath and/or lightheadedness
Is it still a PDA joke, or am i forgetting about Kaede having some kind of health issues? Felt a bit heavy for a second there :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
A male lead that actually made aware of his stupid "its too early for us" approach? No way! Wasn't expecting that tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Sadly it’s true. I bought the e-book of Vol 11 and the last page says that Vol 12 (Fin) will be published in 2024 Spring.
WHAT?!?! Proof!!! I need proof! This can't be happening! Please show me the page?!?!

Also great chapter as always. I was smiling like an idiot throughout the whole thing. There's just something about innocent love. Also I'm pretty sure Komuras assertion that Mie is looking forward to kissing is pretty on point given how assertive she has become in these matters.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Sadly it’s true. I bought the e-book of Vol 11 and the last page says that Vol 12 (Fin) will be published in 2024 Spring.
This is correct.

Incidentally, the special edition contains some guest art (that I'm pretty sure I've seen somewhere else before, can't remember where though) and also 8 or so of the Twitter side stories.

Supporter
"It would take a while before we do everything I want to do"
and what exactly is that Mie-san if hugging is something you consider slow.:lewd::lewd::lewd:
Seriously, the guy who was literally raped over in Sensitive Boy is moving faster than Kaede. Get the lead out, boy.

Dex-chan lover
If anything ever gets in between these two, I swear to every religious deity that I will raise an army of 100,000 men. I will cross every earth, sky, and sea of this world. I will endure the most unimaginable suffering to destroy them, to obliterate the enemy

Dex-chan lover
Ok I get that they're in middle school but i see this trope come up a lot with older casts as well; do the japanese actually get flustered over using first names like this? It seems odd to me, but that's probably just cultural differences being cultural differences.
Yea, like you call people you know from childhood/relatives/close friend/lovers with their first names. Aah, also you can call your underlying with his first name but that's not polite, but again, Japanese bosses are not know for their politeness.

Anyways, yes, Japanese people shy when you know, call someone by their name, it indirectly means that you are trying to close the distance. But yea, if you are a popular guy/gal, it's no big deal, but for a normie Japanese, it is.

Users who are viewing this thread