Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 12 Ch. 102

Dex-chan lover
It's a blessing that this manga didn't end from the confession. I'm honestly loving the post-confession moments since it's moments like in this chapter that allows the character's family get to know each other.

Dex-chan lover
They're really slowly crawling into the marriage phase huh lel. The only real thing that's stopping them is that they're still kids.
What I want.
When the mangaka feels they did what they can with then in the middle school, they can time skip to high school or whatever they feel it feels right and keep going from that.

Dex-chan lover
The manga is ending in the next volume.
Komura and Mie only has several chapters left. I think the stopping point of the manga is when they graduate middle school or as they enter high school. Goodness, I am already missing them :cry:

Supporter
I love how the MC seems borderline autistic in the manga, in the anime he don't give the same effect sadly...

Omg, present parents who are supportive of both their kids and their relationship. Most protags would be jealous.

Dex-chan lover
How is it that these two adorkable nerds are progressing at a snail's pace but are still discussing marriage?!?!?!?! Love this series!!!

Fed-Kun's army
So when she said she had more she wanted to do, she just wanted him to say her name... So pure.
Or it's just the beginning and she plans to eventually get to exhibitionism and pet play in public. Which one falls to which role, I'll leave to your imagination.

Double-page supporter
Sadly it’s true. I bought the e-book of Vol 11 and the last page says that Vol 12 (Fin) will be published in 2024 Spring.
no no NOOOOOOOOOO i refuse to believe this , first love is war than horimiya now this one
piddel-piddel-meme.gif

Last edited:
Contributor
For some reason, I find Kaede's mom with her hair down is 👌

Man, I'm loving all the scenes involving their parents, especially when both their parents met. These are rare scenes I usually don't get to see in the usual romcoms I read because they end at a successful confession.

Gotta step up, boy. If he wants to make Ai happy, at some point he's gonna have to try to meet her expectations about when to do the things beyond hugging that she wants to do with him. :lewd:

I guess he should consider that as a wake-up call to pick up the pace even by a little.

Users who are viewing this thread