Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 12 Ch. 104

Fed-Kun's army
I had a relationship like this in middle school as well. This brings me back memories.
The innocence, the blush from just holding hands and hugs. When it's so pure that even kissing the 1st time is a very big deal, and u end up thinking about it later so much. I miss this silly days.
Sadly, when we broke up, she started with a new boy some time later and then started spitting stuff like that all this was fake and she was so childish.
It's sad how people don't look back at this pure innocent moments that were so good at the time with joy, instead they grow and act as if it was all some nonsense.
I love this manga cuz it also reminds me A LOT of that experiences I had. Long live this author

Double-page supporter
I had a relationship like this in middle school as well. This brings me back memories.
The innocence, the blush from just holding hands and hugs. When it's so pure that even kissing the 1st time is a very big deal, and u end up thinking about it later so much. I miss this silly days.
Sadly, when we broke up, she started with a new boy some time later and then started spitting stuff like that all this was fake and she was so childish.
It's sad how people don't look back at this pure innocent moments that were so good at the time with joy, instead they grow and act as if it was all some nonsense.
I love this manga cuz it also reminds me A LOT of that experiences I had. Long live this author
Damn this escaladed quickly , and i highly relate thou i was 15 when i "almost" had my first had my first relationship and then i ended up being a laughing material after i cough confessed and from there i've never been or tried being in a relationship ever since ,reading this is like a monthly dose of sugar that warms my ''Tsumetai kokoro''

And yes i was really dense back when i was around 13-15 years old

Power Uploader
I not have access to raw, but is it really Hinoyama High School, not Hinodai High School? Because these was drawn Hinodai High School. Hinoyama High School not exist in Tokyo

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I not have access to raw, but is it really Hinoyama High School, not Hinodai High School? Because these was drawn Hinodai High School. Hinoyama High School not exist in Tokyo
JQOn7.png

It's Hinoyama, furigana and all. I did try looking it up, but yeah, I suspected it's intentionally not quite a real place.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm over here giggling like a little girl instead of focusing on my studies. They have to make an -After Story- when this finishes, I NEEEEED ITTT

Double-page supporter
JQOn7.png

It's Hinoyama, furigana and all. I did try looking it up, but yeah, I suspected it's intentionally not quite a real place.
aight time to fumble around kanji trying to find what this panel means , just out of curiosity really XD

Dex-chan lover
Often this is a sign that she is having second thoughts so she does this to convince herself that she made the right choice.

What determines when an author ends a story? Just curious because like many I was sort of expecting this to carry longer, especially with them going to different high schools and with the agressive girl at Komura's school tour. Honestly, that looked a lot like foreshadowing to me.

Haven't been reading manga that long, I would expect that how long it would go would be controlled by sales and the author's desire. Just seems like that the story isn't at a terminating point.

I know many have said this is almost over, but is there some official notice that has been given? Just curious where it was said (screenshot?). Also, if it is ending, any word on what's next for the author? Sequel instead?

Personally one thing I've noticed with regards to manga/ln/wn is that they seem very strict in only having a story cover a certain time frame, even if it still has legs. It's sort of annoying.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I know many have said this is almost over, but is there some official notice that has been given? Just curious where it was said (screenshot?). Also, if it is ending, any word on what's next for the author? Sequel instead?
It says "Volume 12 (Final) planned to be released in Spring 2024" at the end of Volume 11, so considering the average chapter count for a volume as well as the monthly release schedule, either chapter 107 or 108 is therefore likely to be the final one.

There's also the fact that the last few chapters have been largely about tying up loose ends. It's ending.

It says "Volume 12 (Final) planned to be released in Spring 2024" at the end of Volume 11, so considering the average chapter count for a volume as well as the monthly release schedule, either chapter 107 or 108 is therefore likely to be the final one.

There's also the fact that the last few chapters have been largely about tying up loose ends. It's ending.
Thanks for the info/reply. I still am somewhat confused/interested on what considerations are used to determine the run of a manga. Economically, with an anime release it would seem more popular than ever, unless there’s something I’m not aware of.

Not being able to read Japanese means that I’m pretty limited in what I can find out myself, since it’s not like I can google it and get anything that’s likely to be useful. The thought that I should get around to actually learning Japanese is again rattling in my head..

Custom title
Staff
Developer
I still am somewhat confused/interested on what considerations are used to determine the run of a manga.
Assuming the manga isn't axed by the editorial department or otherwise cut short not by the author's decision, I imagine it's just up to where the author feels like they're done with the series, like with any other creative work. Might as well ask what determines the length of a book.

Users who are viewing this thread