Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta - Vol. 12 Ch. 105

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Thanks for the chapter! Though why 'Writing Utensils'?
Scratch that up to ESL again if you like, but as far as I can tell that's a legitimate term and in the moment I just preferred how it sounded over writing implements or instruments.

Dex-chan lover
Scratch that up to ESL again if you like, but as far as I can tell that's a legitimate term and in the moment I just preferred how it sounded over writing implements or instruments.
Fair nuff, ESL as well so can relate to the struggle, though Stationary might be a more natural term even if it's a little more broad, methinks

Dex-chan lover
An exchange of blessings!
Even as this series winds down to its end, it feels like everything is becoming even better for these two.
Also I feel like the art style by Fujichika Koume has become even more solid recently. Probably since the Tonari no Oneesan is already concluded and she can focus on this more, especially as it nears the conclusion.
Anyway, looking forward more until the very end!

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
[...] this one the mother has no eyes, so then I have an easier time imagining these two adorable kids as my kids, and I want to see them happy.

also i'd give all my savings to see them get married

Don't forget that the dad also has no eyes (he does wear glasses), so it's easier to also self-insert into the position of being the shotgun daddy with delusions of "losing" his princess and watching them grow way too quickly...
:shamihuh:
I have read to much Moto Takagi-san.

Dex-chan lover
Yakiniku THE sushi?!

These two worked hard. They deserve it. And especially each other. :D

Double-page supporter
vYwKAbd.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Just got upgraded to Stage 13 Diabetes with this chapter, woot woot! Here's hoping an -AfterStory- is planned 🤞

Group Leader
A Utensil is anything you can use in your hand for household use. It is commonly used to describe only kitchen implements, but is also used to describe writing devices of all sorts. I say nothing wrong with that use.

Contributor
Mama Komura has nice long hair, she should keep it untied
Don't mind me...

Kaede didn't need to worry about bad luck, he isn't Izumi-tier unlucky. His mom was right about it looping back to a good omen, because the cup breaking and delaying him a little might have helped buy time for Ai to catch up to him for that blessing kiss.

First it's yakiniku, now it's sushi. I'm getting hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread