Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta

Getting flustered cause she doesn't want him to think she's a bad girl, damn that was cute AF

Dex-chan lover
I think chapters 22.1 and 22.2 are in the wrong order. Right now, 22.2 shows the beginning of the field trip, and 22.1 starts in the middle of the field trip.

Seriously, this shit is pure sugar. You’re teeth will rot after the third chapter. It is f*cking fantastic.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this manga makes me soooo happy. Their relationship is making a little progress, but either way the main characters are too cute for words. I like how Mie isn't a "-dere" character. In fluffy romance manga, I see tsunderes and kuuderes all day long, and that's fine, but Mie's just kind of a cute airhead. It's funny and refreshing.

The premise of "constantly forgetting your glasses" when you're nearly legally blind is unrealistic, but after a while, I forgot about the dopey premise and just enjoy the cute daily life of a forgetful vision-impaired girl and her almost-boyfriend. And for anybody saying the guy is a beta or a wimp, he may be but I forgive him because he's about 14 at the manga's start. 14-year-olds aren't always that bold when it comes to love and crushes. Especially first loves and crushes.

It is currently my favorite running manga.

Contributor
9ir14shjb1941.jpg

Replace 'anime' with 'manga'.

Group Leader
you guys need a new translator (i suggest one that feels like translating words instead of not doing that)

Dex-chan lover
Is the translator caught up to the raws? I just wanna know bc I'm in withdrawal from my favorite manga.

Users who are viewing this thread