Suki na Ko ga Megane wo Wasureta

I’m confused by the chapter numbers can anyone explain it to me?

@Kayuki So the translator forgot to put or didn't know the volume number of chapters 19, 20 and 21, so since they don't have the volume number the go immediately to the top, and also chapters 18, 24, 25, and 26 are missing.

Edit note: I forgot that chapter 23 is also missing.

So how long will these chapters going to be fixed?

Okay now I’m really confused, I’m using an app called Tachiyomi to see if anyone other Mangas on there has the “fixed” version and what I stumbled upon is Ch15 is Ch23 and where she gets a love letter it’s Ch15. So now I’m really confused here and hope someone can help me.

At least the stories are self contained for the most part and don't follow a linear plot. But it would still be nice if the chapters are sorted out soon.

I wish the English translator would fix this some of the chapters are in the wrong order you can tell because if you go look at the other versions in different languages for example chapter 15 in English is not what chapter 15 is in Russian

@Missingtexture then that is something that the translators should fix immediately, sien both your comment and the reply just makes me disappointed in the translator because it just makes everything a confusing mess.

@naiko I even what to the Discord and told them that it was all mixed up and wrong and they said it was fine that they were the ones who would correct and I was incorrect

Maybe the translator took some chapters from magazine scans and some from tankobon. Would explain the chapter numbers since those often get flipped around

Please fix the chapter numbers. I can understand there being confusion about magazine scans vs. tankobon but there are literally two chapter 22s, this is ridiculous.

Does anyone know the order of what chapters came out when and in what magazines? it would be nice to know how to read these in release order!

Users who are viewing this thread