Sultan's Love - Ch. 9

Great, now WAP will ring in my ears for the whole day. That note killed a part of me LOL #LSS.

Also, can't wait when the Kainer returns and learns about this. I mean, he is willing to kill children for Saye (yeah, that's toxic). I want to see how he'll handle these WAP women.

@Akera93
He did not kill the previous Harem. He freed them. Did you not read the first three chapters?

Are people commenting "Kainer is going to kill them" not paying attention? They're daughters of his vassals. If he kills them, he would be losing the support that granted him the throne in the first place. A Ruler with no vassals is a dead Ruler. Killing these women is risky.

Also, legally speaking, they're free to roam the harem until he modifies the law. They didn't "sneak in." They're complying with the tradition that still technically exists. In fact, they don't even need his permission since he didn't remove their privilege legally.

Everything makes complete sense. You just need to pay more attention while reading.

Fed-Kun's army
@OmarAlSeddik

When and where was it mentioned that he freed them? I remember the MC making the assumption that he killed them and them never addressing it again, I scanned through the first three chapters quickly and I can't find a confirmation for that so do correct me by indicating which part exactly it was said in.

When I said that they are sneaking in, I meant that these are new women that never belonged to the harem before. Hence, I used sneaking in as in they weren't there before and now they are here without anyone's approval.

Wanna know why I assumed they are new women and not the old ones ? He is a Sultan so this is set in a Ottoman-like empire. Harems are never inherited as it is considered incestuous so, complying with the tradition that still technically exists , those women should've left. No, not " free to roam the harem until he modifies the law", they should've left since they cannot under any circumstances belong to the son's harem.

So these women are either:
- New women that he never approved of that snuck in somehow => Makes 0 sense
- New women that he approved of => Ok makes sense for why they are there but it clashes with the way he has been behaving like the MC will be the only one there.Still, it makes sense at least.
- Old women from the previous harem that cannot be there (by tradition, religion...everything ) but somehow remained there => Again, makes no sense

@Akera93
When and where was it mentioned that he freed them? I remember the MC making the assumption that he killed them and them never addressing it again, I scanned through the first three chapters quickly and I can't find a confirmation for that so do correct me by indicating which part exactly it was said in.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1068029/34
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1110135/6

When I said that they are sneaking in, I meant that these are new women that never belonged to the harem before. Hence, I used sneaking in as in they weren't there before and now they are here without anyone's approval.
Again, they don't need any approval. These women are the daughters of his vassals. They're here because they're complying with the tradition. Quoting Sejanne's words: "Every Vassal's unmarried daughters are dedicated to the Sultan on the day of his enthronement." He didn't legally abolish the tradition yet.

Oh god, I hope the heroine doesn't turn out to be so innocent that she's too stupid to live. I hate that. If I have to spend time screaming at her to grow a brain the smut might not be able to save it lol

Thank You for the chapter <3 <3 <3

I hope the sultan get rid of all of them

Users who are viewing this thread