Summertime Rendering

This has been translated up to chapter 69, you will be able to find it easily with a google search.

Dex-chan lover
anyone knows why there are no updates here?... is it licensed or scanslators dont want their work in mangadex?...

Contributor
Good news for french readers, this manga is licensed here, 1st tome come 21th June.
Thanks for the scanlators, i was able to discover this thanks to you.

The name of this manga here will be : Time Shadows

Added 1st fr cover too, not the same as the japanese one, but it's good too.

Definitely worth checking out, pretty cool concept. We've all seen this before but its still pretty enjoyable. Thankfully romance isn't a main focus either. That bs usually ruins a manga for me.

the mangaplus is good, i found other interesting manga too. thx for person who linking to mangaplus.
maybe better and is the best too they had official site.

I know they are just links but that way I can keep track on the mangaplus mangas which is nice

Oh wow, it IS alive!
I guess I’ll go check it out on the other site then!

Aggregator gang
I'm glad I can finish this series. It seems pretty close to being completed. Thanks for the links!

Dex-chan lover
Every time I saw the title I think of those summer days spend in computer lab waiting for the image or video to finish.

Honestly didn't think I would like this but then I stuck with it and I actually love it. It's worth giving a try.

mrf

F this is cool, it's something like stain gate but more action beginning is kinda confusing and slow.

The plot and the art are both thoroughly engrossing, but goddamn that mangaplus.shueisha site is a pile of garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread