Summertime Rendering

Dex-chan lover
Mangaplus ruined another one eh? I'm slowly losing my reason for visiting this site.

I was going to read this on MANGA Plus, is there something wrong with the site?

Fed-Kun's army
Not sure what your guys problem. Literally just click the redirect. Bunch of whinners.

cover looks like a photo of nature with a character drawn over it

Read for free and just click redirect, omg its ruined. Middle finger u otakus.

Fed-Kun's army
People are complaining about links to official release? Fuck you incel leechers. Support the official release when you can.

Dex-chan lover
"Incel leechers"

Nice, that'll get you laid for sure, right *high five*

The problem is why bother joining, or supporting, this site at all if they don't even have the good shit available to read HERE

Not sure why anyone's complaining about the official release site, it even gives us a date of when the next chapter's coming out.

Mangaplus is horribly broken. Like nothing works and sometimes pages will either not load or load out of order which is a pretty serious issue. If they fixed their damn site I would have no reason to complain. This series is amazing.

Also Mangaplus doesn't even have the Manga to read, only first three and last three.
If they actually are the official translator, why don't they make the rest of it available? I'd understand if they'd sell the other parts, but I couldn't find it anywhere, not on mangaplus, not on amazon, not on google.

Only way I could get it was random aggregator side chan.

Dex-chan lover
@Duke_Anax yeah why do we have to pay something Even though mangaplus payed for licensing right something fan translations doesn’t do.

IT SHOULD BE FREE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I have been reading this on the Manga plus app for weeks, I’m already up to chapter 50 and so far everything has been perfectly fine for me.
Is there an official website that people are having problems with? I don’t even think I’ve paid a single cent to read this either.

Absolutely loving this series by the way, keeps getting better and better!

Dex-chan lover
@Duke_Anax

Just click official english, it's already translated :)

I'm not far enough to tell if the later chapters are pay to read but everything is free so far in the official translation.

@Darkmeep When I go to the Offical English Version on Mangaplus I only see this:

chapters 001-003

Chapters between are not viewable in this service right now.

chapters 094, 095, ex

And I see no option (neither free nor paid) to get the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread