Summertime Rendering

Starts off great, mysterious with creepy atmosphere, then quickly everything is explained and it becomes naruto. I guess it's shounen for you.
Then everything is repeating. Not that the idea is bad in itself, but idk. Felt like wasting time and I should've read something else.

if you compare the art from recent chapters to ones before chapter 50 you see that the art went good to really bad, same with the story

Can't compare the art or story because the last 2 "chapters" are just a single blank web page with zero images to load.

I was really hooked and loved every bit of the first chunk of the story. This current battle is dragging on far too long though.. really hoping it ends very soon to leave it with a little dignity.

Japanese garbage.
Starts interesting, great and creepy mistery. But like 99% of jap stories that try to go deeper than a puddle, the story becomes dumb, the mistery is trash, and the ending is idiotic.

Enjoy.

It starts out as a really good creepy horror/mystery and somehow turns into resident evil 6 action shooter, then into naruto. There's legit 5 chapters in a row of fighting with spears and stuff like it's freaking dragonball

till chapter 98~100 it's kinda deteriorates, but afterwards, it becomes garbage. The author pulls some completely random deus ex machinas, out of nowhere plot twists and kinda 180º changes the personality of the MC for some chapters, creating huge holes on the story, all so he can drag the story longer. This manga could've just been wrapped up on chapter 100 and it would've been fine, why destroy the integrity of the plot wtf

Dex-chan lover
echoing everyone else's sentiments here - started out as a fantastic horror/mystery, but instead of just ending it revved into a second and third gear of action-oriented bullshit that's nowhere near as interesting or even comprehensible as before. Seems to be ending, finally, but.

Contributor
Just ended today. Anime and live action adaptation were both announced.

Dex-chan lover
Well I was planning to read this after hearing about an Anime adaption, until I noticed 90% of the chapters are missing

@Hikage255 All chapters are available on mangaplus, if volumes are more of your thing it may take a while before viz gets to it in single or omnibus editions called "Summer Feeling Edition"

There was also a spinoff oneshot published in 45th issue weekly shonen jump October 7th, 2019.

Double-page supporter
Amazing. These sorts of hidden gems are why I got into manga.

Users who are viewing this thread