Summertime Rendering

quite short chapters but i really like the suspense and mystery. I wish it got translated more frequently.

Fed-Kun's army
Man this has got to bet one of the best time loop stories after of course Steins Gate 1 & 0, Edge of Tomorrow, and ReZero, though it might have the potential to surpass of all these in the mystery area

This one has a ton of potential. Stiens gate meets invasion of the body snatchers meets edge of tomorrow, but with a mystery that makes yok wonder what the hell is going on. Will be waiting for more chapters eagerly.

Group Leader
This one's a real gem, and only gets better! Glad to see someone's picked it up

Aggregator gang
I was hoping that the MC would rather focus more on information gathering since he have the power to go back, but instead he went to the festival and enjoy dem youth with his friends confessing and shit.
I don't care if there is a romance in it but in the middle of the suspense they were like I love you confessing bullsh*t, I mean really bro.. people are dying.. yandere clones might be everywhere... These people are crazy ?

Dex-chan lover
@FlamingSquirrel I really hope that not, given that there's still quite a gap between this translation and what's currently available at MANGA Plus.

Contributor
Yeah, because on mangaplus, only the three last chapters are available, and nothing else, so it's kinda...pointless, except if you want to not understand anything and heavily spoil yourself.

Fed-Kun's army
So... It got picked up by MangaPlus, but they started at chapter 49.

Any saintly translation teams gonna pick this up to give us plebeians 16-48?

I Just wanna see Ushio & Shinpei's romance man. ):

So this had potential to be one of the best I've ever read but the translations stopped. If ever there was one that needed to be picked up it's this. 😪

Power Uploader
Sorry the late response:
On regards of the missing chapters from mangaplus, it's mostly due the author didn't really give them permission at first, but so therefore, they only did the future chapters more closer to the latest volume. And they're not planning to translate the missing chapters. However, I think Ampas Scans will continue it, I'm unsure really... they're still discussing about it.

Korean translation has up to Chapter 63 at the moment so there is a lot to catch up. Story progression has been so far decent though the spoopy vibe is slightly less intense as it was at the beginning after Shinpei learns more about secrets surrounding the island and their shady foe.

My impression up to more than 19+ chapters :
I still think that this is one of manga that can tell about time travel very well.
The pattern is repetitive but there is a progress. There are steps that are taken without the main character constantly confused by returning to the beginning. I also like the author to take another perspective so that the mystery can slowly be revealed.

This is just my opinion, but I mostly prefer the manga from the jump + rather than shounen jump. I can count the series I like less than expected. Whereas Jump +, a variety of shounen themes that can be fully enjoyed, does not have to be so full of blazing spirit, strange power in it.

Users who are viewing this thread