Summoned by Being Involved?! And I Was "God"??

Dex-chan lover
>Wait a minute, my occupation is "God?"

90% of isekai's right there.

Okay, we have PROFESIONALSKIT, LXGIWYL and UZUMYMW of GTA San Andreas in Isekai. So how about crystal meth in exchange of money? Sucks.

Double-page supporter
Always wonder how these past reviews?
Author: It's about an old guy
Editor: Ok?
Author: He turns young again.
Editor: And?
Author: Oh.. uh he gets the power of God to create anything.
Editor: uh huh
Author: Also he doesn't realise how OP he is even after showing off his powers.
Editor: ...
Author: and and, their will be wifus.
Editor: lolis?
Author: ...no
Editor: ...look this a neat premise, but I think....
Author: Wait! Did I mention he gets isekaied to an underdeveloped fantasy setting!
Editor: Fuck, why didn't you say so sooner. Let's get this published.

This kind of manga is a shitpost manga. If you take shitposts seriously then you're kind of part of the issue. There's a place for every kind of entertainment.

I’m gonna be brutally honest.

At first when I saw the manga title, I was kind of excited to read it. However, until I read chapter 2, I was do utterly dumbfounded at how stupid the mc acts for his mental age. Maybe the author puts more effort into making the art instead of story, but god damn it trash. If they change the scene where he begs the king for help to actually saving them beforehand and teaching the king a lesson then, that would be better. Why does he need to ask for permission in order to have the courage to save them afterwards? And how does a the arrows knock the guy back if he has 99999 stats?

The author lacks the understanding that a 60yr old man doesn’t act like a child. they’re supposed to be more wise, calm and not act like a kid mentally.

I’ll still read it to see if it has potential to go from trash to good but as it is right now, I don’t think so.
______
Message for the translator: if you are going to translate a manga using google translation or something similar, please do proof and make sure it actually makes sense.

In most cases where the translation is garbage, it gets dropped by most readers because of how unbearable it gets. But in your case, it just needs miner changes.

Concept is half interesting but its kinda wasted immediately. Dunno if I want to keep reading it to see if they ever use the concept properly, but we'll see if it disappoints me further.

Dex-chan lover
@NomadKingR6 that can't be a MRL. There's no trigger or shoulder brace! It's just kind of resting there! How does he fire it? Wouldn't it be blown behind him with the first shot?

Users who are viewing this thread