Summoned Japan - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

@criver
"Go read some more about plasma cutters until you manage to figure out the difference between a plasma cutter and lightning. As I said - I am done with educating you."

I already know the critical differences. You however, still appear to have no clue and you continue to reply with nonsense. So I'll ask you again: Which would do more damage to your tank? The lightning bolt or the plasma cutter?

Dex-chan lover
@SlurpNoodle
"Either way, until the mages get together and and start thinking like engineers, there's not a lot they can do without knowing better what their magics can do."

That's actually a cool idea for a story, where there's a technological arms race between mage scientists and no-magical engineers to build and defeat new technology, similar to Knight's and Magic but without the shounen tropes. Hopefully this manga gets there. I'd still read it if it didn't though.

I was about to talk about how fighter jet engines got the enemy demoralized but what in Jesus Tapdancing Christ? Did they just detonated a nuke? How the hell did Japan got a weaponized nuclear fission bomb?

@OP_Zed dude japan is in military alliance with 🇺🇸 and using their military technology, and thats not nuke its just regular bomb in nowadays, nuke would destroy whole city area and make massive shockwave, and japan doesn't have nukes, just really deadly ordinary rockets

Fed-Kun's army
@OP_Zed well officially they dont have nukes but they are more than able to build some^^ even tho i think they were normal bombs

Its sunset out in the sea, not nuclear explosion.

you know, that moment when the sun just meld into the horizon, orange-ish and the sun's reflection off the sea kinda merge with the sun. and that oldschool photo/ drawings seems to be everywhere in the 80's~90's

yeah. its hard to distinguished especially with this mangaka style of BG.

fucking retards! even if their infantry were weak. they could still bombard you back into the stone age!

Dex-chan lover
god, that mage anti-air scene reminded me of the first D&D movie... how dare you remind me of that, author!

Users who are viewing this thread