Summoned Japan - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Aww.. how nice, fighting enemy infantry with tanks... I'm jealous, lol.

Dex-chan lover
Ganbatte for yukkuri nii and all the translators and staffs... stay safe....

Yeah... Infantry vs tank... Nice target practice...

Dex-chan lover
"heavy infantry" huh... All I see is literal cannon fodder walking towards their doom lol. CIV with barbarians vs tanks all over again xD.
"Light bullets" they've got that quite near at least I guess there's a concept of small high speed projectiles on that world.

RyoukoKonpaku I think that what they mean by "Light bullets" is that they can see bullets made of light so basically they think that the tracer rounds are what is hitting them. Tracer rounds are used to help the gunner tell where the bullets are going by using phosphorus on the end of the bullet to create a light trail.
A clip from "Fury" showing green and red tracer bullets
Code:
https://youtu.be/q21AazXT9xo?t=40

Dex-chan lover
@Natethegamer24 Yeap that was what I thought they understood as well, though they had it a bit wrong on the implementation (tracer rounds vs the actual bullets + tracer rounds mixed in) since they had no idea on what was hitting them and could only probably see the tracer rounds (especially since it was foggy).

What I was thinking was that they at least have a concept of high speed projectile magic from the looks of it, though I guess it's either high lvl magic (few users) or isn't effective (slow cast time or isn't as destructive vs the cast time it needs) so it'll still get beat by your average soldier with a gun at hand.

Users who are viewing this thread