Summoned to Another World... Again?! - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
The problem with this manga is that it feels like we got thrown too far in, without the build up we needed.

Right now they have been throwing these BIG battles at us with the expectation that everything would be understood at this point... but the foundation isn't there. The world building all happened in the past and is less relevant now that the MC is living his 2nd life. It's cool to do throwbacks to characters that were part of his past life, but when they are the center point of FIGHT after FIGHT of a long arc like this, it feels tedious.

I like the idea of this story, not how it was executed. Now I just want to see how it ends and IF there is a big payoff.

Dex-chan lover
Author trying really hard to do rollercoaster with the tone. Everyone suddenly calm or happy, aggression stopped for lame reasons, and then stabbing from someone I don't remember 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I'm amazed by the author. I couldn't even imagine that the mastermind'd attack right as the truth was getting disclosed, I thought that there'd be at least a miniscule pause between the fights :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread