Super Ball Girls - Ch. 33 - Reimei

Dex-chan lover
It feels like the author is drawing Reimei way fatter in this chapter than her earlier appearances.

This is a sad series. I feel bad for Eliza and the others enslaved by humans :(

It feels like the author is drawing Reimei way fatter in this chapter than her earlier appearances.

This is a sad series. I feel bad for Eliza and the others enslaved by humans :(
Reimei really only looks "bigger" on page 6 and that might just be to have her stand out in the group shoot.

The sb girls (and Ichi) is clearly being manipulated by some gov/shadow organization, they will probably rebel sooner rather than later. Or the blond guy will betray them somehow.

So now we know what happens when they have seggs. :smug:
I was sort of confused by that. I think she said the sperm didn't do anything so was the implication that direct intercourse didn't lead to multiplying, and it's just kissing that causes it?

Contributor
I knew it, Cherry moved in with her thicc daughter (according to my notes, technically third daughter since "Yasuda" was the first). So her name is Reimei. Aira survived and also falls in with Cherry's new and neutral third faction.

Sara doing the "research" that couldn't be done by the eunuch-like male lead with Eliza. So sex with a Super Ball Girl doesn't cause pregnancy, assuming she waited a few months for (lack of) results. If that knowledge became public it would overturn the Japanese sex industry and also bring a massive rise in face mask sales

Users who are viewing this thread