Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary

Contributor
Hey guys, I assure y'all that there is NO INCEST. I promise you all. If there was, we would’ve tagged it as “incest”. Trust me and Gemelli Scans.

every time i see villainess, i think korean. this srsly vietnamese original or just translated like our english equivalent 'graphic novels' which are mostly japanese originals

currently spells incest
1st is brother
then is half brother with same dad
then is OP entity in weak body of half brother = incest on the physical to DNA aspect.

Contributor
@shokupanda

Hey, this is actually an original Viet comic. We've triple-checked. Also, I promise you like what damagen said, this is NOT INCEST. If you stick around, there'll be more than one reason to why this isn't incest.

This is a really good story so far I hope it keeps getting translated and the FL is so arrogant its lowkey funny cause its kind of a natural reaction.!!!ALSO from what I can tell its not bullshit incest. I'd go into to it but just read a lil , this story is safe! Like it might seem like its blurring the lines but when you take into account everything I don't see it at all lol. Unlike some stories...

This is the first time ive read a viet comic but wow this is good. I want to read more more more. Thank you for translating this... More please hehe

@AeternalDays

Ok, I'm confused now. So u said to stick around to see new development (still waiting), but then some guy says u dropped the series. Should I wait for you?

For a rare occasion, it does seem interesting to try out some good Viet manga. We don't have a lot here like the Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.

Yes! Finally the long awaited chapter. Thank you for translating this. Really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread