Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary

Fed-Kun's army
@Aurinne
lmao, seriously, after i found ur reply (and it’s kind if confusing and different from the previous reply i got) so i looked up in youtube

and turns out the ‘uye’ sounds like we
so nguyen spelled like ngween

I'm guessing the reason this isn't incest is cuz even though it IS her brother's body, the real brother died and the actual ML is the demon that's currently piloting the body like a mecha zombie.

... Necro then? 🤔

@practicallyuseful yeah that would've been my guess too. He's canon from a different mother and I assumed the daughter
would be from an affair.
You should spoiler tag that though

Dex-chan lover
step siblings are still incest by law at least though you can fix it by submitting papers getting disowned officially and stuff it depends on the country

I mean if this ain't incest then Domestic girlfriend is also not incest. should I start removing all incest tag for none blood related siblings romance stories ?

@hazze Ah, that's so interesting! It turns out my pronunciation is fairly close, then (phew, I hate mispronouncing students' and other teachers' names). I always forget that these days there's a video for pronouncing almost anything on YT! Hehe.

@greatninja3 I would not consider Domestic Girlfriend to be incest because two of them were already in high school and the third an adult when they became step siblings.

If you haven’t spent the majority of your childhood as siblings and you’re not blood related, then there shouldn’t be any problems.

Group Leader
The artist just posted on FB that she won’t be drawing the art for the webtoon after ch44 :( They’re switching to a new artist.

this webtoon is a tornado thats all over the place, its trying way too hard to do way too much too fast

I think the two of them are so cute together! She needs to let go of the story and realize her feelings for him (it’s already changed because of her attitude towards him anyways)

Incest is a big no-no for me and I’m pretty careful about it. Even if two aren’t blood related, but grew up thinking of each other as siblings and suddenly change, then it’s gross. In this case, she only treated elios as a little brother so she doesn’t die and elios clearly never thought of her as a sister. That’s why I think this story’s in the clear and I enjoy their romance ☺️

Users who are viewing this thread