Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary

How long was villainess a theme? I mean I've read so many isekai villainess stories it SHOULD be a theme but I'm kinda upset. There are just so many isekai villainess stories it's a theme now. So much unoriginal trash. Well...I guess copy and paste villainess isekai stories are here to stay then. I'll just....try not to think about it.

Also why is the cover in a different language?

@Raey I realised that later on. 😅 I'm kinda embarrassed now. I thought the flag was from Hong Kong because I didn't look at it properly. I was expecting Chinese but it was Vietnamese instead but I was expecting it to be translated into English anyways...cuz you know...usually it's translated into...anyways I wasn't very observant. I'll admit that.

I was wondering why Translating chapter 18 was hard so I was thinking of doing a fan translation but now I realized when I checked the raws They buy it with their own money I was like Ok.. you know what nope Am a broke ass bish But still they amazing for giving us free translations of the chapters +10000000000 respect.

Contributor
The writing is all over the place. Completely incoherent, characters added and changed at random or major plot points just forgotten about or hand waived while the supposed foreshadowing leads nowhere and random details are adapted retrospectively, feels quite wooden.
There's some underlying potential but it's in great need of judicious editing. I assume this is their first work or some sort of art student with a blog.

wait so isn't this incest??? half-brother falling in love with his half-sister????????? what
and they're okay with it????????

@subliminal I agree. I'm not really reading it or critiquing it as a good story. I just wanna find out what happens next. It stopped being coherent when
Hitomi turned out to be a guy and the dark hair dragon split personality thing came in

@RubyG8396 @subliminal Agreed. It was a real fun and intriguing read, even if not that unique seeing as it's a isekai, for the first 10 chapters or so. Now the plot is all over the place and feels super rushed, there's too many forced twists (that aren't really twists since there's not much to twist yet,,, you need to establish some more worldbuilding first at least) and honestly a bit confusing to read.

I'll still continue reading it for a bit to see where it goes but I'm not sure if the writer themself quite knows where to story is headed.

@yavinta True.
For a romance that didn't even have a strong base, quite brave of the mangaka to introduce rivals...and worse yet, rivals more interesting than the ML. I don't have second lead syndrome (so far) but Hitomi is kinda sorta getting more backstory and the mere fact that he was forced to act like a girl his entire life plus we don't understand his powers. He also has a more interesting "underdog" personality. Then there's Elios. I felt like he was going to get fleshed out, along with Hitomi, but no, he was quite literally removed from the story and replaced with someone else. And then this other dude doesn't really seem to have a personality besides being different from Elios. While I'm at it, I'm kinda angry that our protagonist had to admit to herself (very briefly) that she liked Elios. She is admitting this while going down another route with another guy. It's an example of telling and not showing and you know what? I think that this story is gonna be a lot of telling and not showing from now on. What else do I not like? Oh yes the art proportions are very off sometimes and that makes me sad 😢. Yeah that's it. I got it all out of my system.

Group Leader
just added the incest tag. warning for all potential readers. i didn’t expect it (given their appearances/summary i should’ve, i guess) so if it gets removed… yeah. this is one of Those. 😬
edit: yes i guess it’s technically not, and won’t readd the tag ofc, but it… they are adoptive siblings and i consider adoptive siblings real siblings even if they aren’t technically related. idk

Group Leader
@calvitre If you read a couple more chapters, you'll find out that it's clear that there is no incest. If you want a specific chapter, it's explained throughout in the chapters up to 8 when it's clear.

As the previous group said:
Hey guys, I assure y'all that there is NO INCEST. I promise you all. If there was, we would’ve tagged it as “incest”. Trust me and Gemelli Scans.

The creators even say it's not incest in the Official English summary:
(*) This is not incest.

So yeah, trust the uploader too.

Vietnamese? This is gonna be a first for me. Now the question is if its gonna be like a manhua or manwha, hoping for the latter.

She don't know anything about what she was acting in lmao so fkin clueleeeeess
@calvitre @ilaya and everyone else... It's not incest bruh. Did you all read the story correctly? Lmao they have completely diff parents. The mc's parents are her mother and the servant while the ml's parents are the head and some other woman. Lmao both you all and the Mc don't read correctly 😂. How is the mc always surprised/so clueless about everything in the drama she was acting in and did you all just skim to not know that the mc and ml have different parents? Not trying to be rude but how you miss that?😅 Pay attention people plsssss 😂 I'm too dead.

@CardiBSlays HAHAHHAHAHAHA WHAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT THANKS FOR ENLIGHTENING ME SIS 😌😪
WTF IS THAT PLOT AND HOW DID YOU READ BETWEEN THE LINES LIKE THAAAAAAAT AAA

Users who are viewing this thread