Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary

Lol, 1st is incest, next in line is BL
This is touching base on more and more genres

Yes, I know it's technically not incest, but the story started with that direction, so we'll leave it at that until everything is properly disclosed.

woahhh wow that's a twist 😲 def was not expecting that of the original female lead even after reading a lot of these transmigrations stories

this is gross, the MC is spiking people's drinks without their consent so she can play matchmaker and have them hook up with each other!! Dropping this.

Aggregator gang
@piranha123 wtf Dude?
All she’s thinking of is how to survive her destined demise, in that situation you won’t think of romance, and the Girl turned out to be a guy anyways.

Thanks for the translation DOGGO-SAN ( eh >~> I wish you’d find Some good name, so we can address You without being hesitated, anyways it’s cute tho)

I... don’t know if it’s considered incest in other countries, but in mine... it definitely is.

If you want to know if it’s incest

It’s not incest, they don’t share any blood. Ngyuet is the Madams daughter and the Butler. Hence why her supposed father didn’t leave anything to her but his son.

Those twits man... I'm crying tears of laughter. Thought I just want to know what's going on, this is too funny.
You think you understand only to get whiplash x'D
Thank you translator-san

Lol does Hitomi not know that Nguyet thinks he's a girl? hahhaha It seems like it's taking a while for him to process things despite the underwear stuff he's experiencing🤔😂

Woaah this is so interesting, it's been such a long while since I last got hooked like that haha, I'm so glad I'm reading this comic, thank you so sooo much for the translations, I really appreciate the hard work !!!

Users who are viewing this thread