Supporting Villainess's Survival Diary

Thank you Doggo! ❤️❤️❤️ I’m so happy to hear this will be continued! It’s such a cute and funny series. *squealing

If you're considering reading this, note that the description says:

"DISCLAIMER: THIS is NOT INCEST!"

NOT incest. 😊

Sooo it's not incest bc they won't end up together? Or is it bc the ML is not really her brother but a demon(or whatever) possessing the former's body? Orrr MC is not their dad's real daughter.

Regardless, I'm in. I'm not easily disturbed with incest anyway.

I’m just saying this because it’s my own opinion so I'm not sure, but I believe that the ML might not actually be the child of an affair but a different person or the fl is not the biological child of her father as claimed. The two characters will probably be in a relationship if this going in the direction I think it’s going. Again I do NOT know the rest of the story but to everyone jumping to conclusions and saying this is incest please wait for the lovely translator(s) to give us chapters and figure this out together

@hazze
Additionally, the "Ng" sound is like the ng in English words (sing, song, lung etc.), it's just that we're not used to making that "ng" at the beginning of a word/without a vowel in front. (This I've learned formally from sitting in on the Vietnamese classes that were taught at a primary school I worked at.)

I haven't formally learned about the "y," but I think in this context you wouldn't pronounce a hard y, it functions a bit more like a vowel here. "Nguy" is a common combination (such as the very common surname "Nguyen," for which it's "Nguy-en" rather than "Ngu-Yen.")
(This I've "picked up" from either the aforementioned Vietnamese classes or from learning to pronounce the names of the many Vietnamese students in my area. It probably misses pronunciation subtleties after being filtered through my English-language brain.)

Thank you so much for the translation! I am so very much looking forward to reading the next chapters!!! (Also if anyone has recommendations Of comics similar to this <3 ((in the close childhood boy is a tsundere love, bonus points for powers)))

Sweet we got an editor on the team! Very pleased with the new updates thank you translators for making this possible and keeping up with this amazing series.

For all those wondering how to pronounce Nguyet, it's pronounced nWey (Nu-Wey)

Users who are viewing this thread