Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@Rayster with any luck we'll have more soon, I think the harem ecchi mangas aren't as popular as they were a few years ago at least. I certainly don't miss sifting through ones I hoped would be wholesome and backing out faster than the speed of light when the author is obviously doing creepy shit in them...

Thanks for the convo yourself tho it was super fun c: (ps beware the villainess is a real good series if you aren't following it yet, great humour badass mc, adorable male lead).

eye-
WHAT WAS THE REASON?
WHAT WAS THE REASONNNNNN?????? WHAAATTT WASSS THEEEEE FUCKING REASONNN??? OH MY GODDD

@riflow , thanks again for the recommendation 😄 But yeah there are quite some questionable stuff in many romance mangas but I guess it's because some of those stuff are sensationalized and fantasized romantically/sexually by some people (and maybe the authors themselves) and so there are markets...

I just realise this is actually bl manhwa in maid vision lol
If this is real bl manhwa where the main are the king and yurgel I might fangirling lol but now I want to join the maid and say some bad word to this bastard oh maybe give some slap too
I never thought someday I will saw bl and won't like it

Edit: just read the spoiler I'm going to kill the concubine *A*
Good work for the one who translate it and thank you

Aww thank you for the chapters! I would you would keep translating!

Wonder how the story is gonna go...it’s quite interesting

Fed-Kun's army
Read the spoiler, thanks to everyone that reacted to the spoiler so that I could read it, and came to this conclusion.

Book isekai: When the author wants to write a parody of a terrible book that doesn't exist, so that he can write the terrible book and blame the memes.

It's especially odd when the MC says the book was "popular" but then proceeds to explain how terrible things are after poofing into the second world.

Dex-chan lover
> read the comments
> spoilers

Oh wow, I guess I'll drop it like everyone else. The queen is so pitiful and I feel bad for her.

Not to mention, "the readers was moved by a true and beautiful love of the king and the man"... I'm sorry. But I'm gonna say that the fujoshis who read that novel have shitty taste. The queen was also kind at that.

From all the spoiler I read in here, this one from luckshiki explained more thoroughly so if you considering between continuing this series or not, you can read the spoiler above. As for me I dropping this. I'm okay with sad ending and psychological exhaustion after reading, I'm also ok with Bl content but based on the spoiler I can't see any developments in plot or the characters. It's going to be the same as in the original novel before MC transmigrated and the MC dont seem to be able to do anything. She literally there to being a maid who can't do shit. A fucking puppet. Even after she being able to befriend the queen or after she marry some duke lol. She can't even tell them that the jerk of concubine of that king is using black magic? Lol PUPPET 🐶

Anyway I have no point in continuing a story who dont give a shit about character development
0 out of ten 10 👎

Sorry for ranting

Anyway thank you so much for black market and lonely scan for translating this!! Keep up the good work!

@kenkagejack, it is because it’s portrayed from the perspective of queen’s side
And book must have been only about the MLs. Whilst the queen was under darkness

Contributor
If you want to arrest someone, maybe you should NOT KILL THEM BEFORE ???

Fucking stupid psycho king.

Users who are viewing this thread