Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 5

[/code]
So I read some new spoilers and wanted to share.
As we all know the queen dies. Afterwards the MC decides to go back to her original world. Like what's the point of the plot if in the end you're going back, but whatever. The concubine (trash in my eyes) can use black magic and he uses that to make everyone fall in love with him. But wait, there are side affects to using black magic. His body is dying/rottening away, sadly this doesn't kill him because he has a wonderful back up plan. Trash here "clones" himself, aka the baby. So once he dies, the baby (which will technically be him) will be with the king and their love can last forever. Apparently the king is the reincarnation of his previous lover. Oh and the reason they killed off the Queen's nanny, because she knew he was using black magic. Didn't want his little deeds to come into light.

Honestly I'm disgusted and I'm dropping, thank you people who are translating this though. But this isn't my cup of tea. No justice, at all. MC is practically useless in my opinion as well as this plot. May you who stay like it, as I certainly will not. Adios.

Didn’t MC say she wanted to travel to the work to try to be someone important? How contradictory to be given the chance to be “important” and to want to still live your boring life that you so wanted to escape. She has the full chance to do that but what I’m reading for theses spoilers has made me disgusted. She knows the future and no she may not be able to stop it but she can at least help and warn the queen maybe by saying some things that will happen in the future Obviously while hiding her identity. This girl has been given the chance as a “special” person in the world who can influence the future for the better but instead we get this trash. No one is entitled to do anything even if they know what’s to come but what really pisses me off is how selfish and ignorant she is to everything. I admit I was actually liking this story until I read these spoilers from what’s to come. It doesn’t look like “surviving as a maid” will even be that hard tbh. It doesn’t look like she’s even having trouble more like she’s just sitting back and enjoying the show.

Aggregator gang
Omg you guys, can you like please stop announcing that you are gonna stop reading this manhwa? There are people who also likes cheesy drama you know, like me for example lol i just afraid that of the scanlations group see your comment they might think this manhwa is not 'worth it' ( as i see with some manhwa that have low popularity) and decided not to do it again or do it but with very slow pace of update bc of priorities. I know you are frustrated but there are things that better not being said for the sake of others :( i can't read korean so i really depends on the brain of people who can scanlate these manhwa :((

I’m getting the vibes that blonde bish here might have some magic tricks up his sleeves and is using it to manipulate ppl.

Omg, it's a bit passive from the get go but I have high expectations for This! It's interesting and I can't wait to see improvements in character and whatnot ...a bit cliche for some but its really fascinating to me! Please don't drop it and continue, I really want to see the prince baby grow up and the villainous Blondie can go to hell!! And if it's really not possible, I'd like to know where else this is..available?? Can someone plz tell me? Thanks for uploading till now though, I'm really grateful ❤😊

What? From my point of view black market is not snipping, but all the best, I hope the other scanlation can provide timely update

at first i was like “noo please translate it :(“ and then i read spoilers and im glad you dropped it ♡

I read the spoiler...and will the ending like that? There will be no justice at all? I know sas ending is a thing but if the ending like that, what did she do? What's the point she trans migrated there? The isekai just clickbait genre.

Dex-chan lover
@Rayster thanks for the reccs but unfortunately I'm already reading everything in the shojo/josei x romance Isekai genre that's wholesome orz. I thought this maid one would be a new happy addition but all I can do is sit here going reeeeeeee. Gimme bakarina crossed with isekai-Ed and my skill is magic amazon and that manga where the god feel so sorry for the mc they make him hopelessly op. Just wholesome to the max!

(tho if you're looking for any yourself slice of life x medical/cooking brings up a surprising amount of chill series with cute couples after you've sifted through the garbage lol)

@riflow, oh yes we need more wholesome mangas, I really did go through a lot of subpar ones to find those good ones lol. I want those that gimme touching warm feels-train moments, but I really see more of those that are ecchi and harem which are more about lust than romance/feels... I mean, I understand there are probably larger markets for that, particularly in Japan I guess, and not that there's anything wrong with that because it's just more about business targeting and personal preferences, but I personally just wish that there are more authors going for feels-trip kind of stories and more readers would appreciate that and thus creating more demands for that kind of mangas, especially for isekai-themed mangas because I like isekai and fantasy settings. Oh well, I suppose I'll just read whatever I find enjoyable, the economics of manga industry isn't something that I can influence anyway lol. 😅 Anyway, thanks for the fun relatable conversation and suggestion, take care! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread