Surviving as a Maid - Ch. 5

What is even happening ???!!! People are dying... oof

Thank you so much @ Black Market Scans for the chapters and your hard work.😍😇Sorry to hear that you'll be dropping this series, but will look forward to another team.

@akbarsanjaya it's a BL novel world. So it's no wonder.

On another note. I know they're from the start, but let me say this: WHAT A BASTARD. Both the Concubine and the King. Go fuck on your sword and FELL DOWN TO HELL.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is she surprised ? They were obviously trash existences. Did she think she'd just smile at them and all her problems will be gone? Tough luck.
She needs to get her shit together and brother think of a way to leave that place or become stronger and stay but I doubt she has a chance at doing the latter especially with the psychopaths being on top of the food chain so why is she hanging around and acting stupid ?

@knight_noble That old nanny was probably killed because she showed dissatisfaction when MC let blonde bastard to the prince's room.

Fu*k every guy is a bastard except the queen's ladies.

That blond is definitely an evil guy, the level of affection he is getting from the king and other guys is so unnatural it borders on black magic, even they way he acts reeks of evil.

Sad your dropping this LonelyAF strikes again never had a good impression of that group..

Thanks for all the effort that you guys put in this project so far.

Ugh! I hope karma will hit the king and the male concubine so hard. Kinda stupid to say that someone is under arrest when you already stabbed them 🤬

I hate bl in isekai because its always yandere or extremely cruel. Ugh im so anxious with that baby in his arms. Fuck the knight

@nuttydesu But LonelyAF posted the series first though.

Anyway, thanks for the 5 chapters Black Market Scans. It was a pleasure!

Huhu Lonely AF scan only update once in a while. I hope they gave this translation to Black Market since until now they only post oneshot or few chapters to their projects.

Users who are viewing this thread