Surviving as a Maid

Seems interesting

bet my ass that yurgel fellow is just acting homo just to gain political power.

spoil me what will happen to the douche king and his concubine in the end? I want justice for the poor queen

It's kind of like the Korean movie "A Frozen Flower".
The king wants his child to be like his lover so he let him sleeps with the queen.
Still not understand the point here 😕

@ItsmeAnn when you click the spoiler tag, you have to fit the text in between the two spoiler texts. the [] signifies the start and the [/] is the ending one, so right in between the ][ brackets ]like so[
edit: nevermind, it got fixed! keeping this comment up for anyone else who may be confused about it

I dont know...i feel that something is not right with the concubine. It feels like he scheming something?!!?

I read the korean raws and
feels like the FL is trying to protect the bb from him?! she wants to protect the queen and the baby from him?

Look, I love yaoi, BUT he has to understand that he is CROSSING A LINE >:{
I hope the maid helps the queen :((((((

I can't realistically think of a novel or manga in which both male protagonist of a BL are so disgusting without fans pointing that out, I don't see how the fans of the fictional novel felt moved by their love.

The manhwa seems pretty nice tho.

@ShiroWinter I have, the premise is toxic love, is not really meant to be romantic, unlike that novel, their love is seemed as pure, for what MC described, in contrast of their disgusting behavior, they are easily read as unlikable, I find hard to take it seriously.

FCK THAT MOTHR FCKER. this is why I hate concubines. kill that male concubine. He dares to steal the queen's child. Cheaters are cheaters and are disgusting.

Im very interested, I mean naturally you want to hate the concubine but so far I haven't really seen anything too hateful from him. I will spare judgment till I see what his true personality is like. Other than that a very fascinating beginning.

??? What in tarnation?? That was random as hell and uncalled for. I know they’re bastards but still??

Users who are viewing this thread