Surviving as a Maid

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Off topic, how does the rating system work on MD? I caught this almost inmedately and only one person rated it a 10, but the blue rating didn't go over 7.99

Nahh, there is no yuri tag

Just hoping for a comedy similar to that girl in gay island but no comedy tag either in this. Hmmmm..... what should I expect?

I didn't even read the description before adding it and now i'm confused on now the situation concerns her. Like there's no comedy tag and obviously she falls in love with someone. Is this just a random twist they added to make it seem interesting?
Only one way to find out, next time on One Piece.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or does that manga description sound... gay?

Fed-Kun's army
Is she trying to survive from bl-fan nosebleeds? Is she surrounded by yuri yanderes? Is she trying to survive those two plus collateral damage from palace drama?

Contributor
@pandascepter yes please. if not, female friendships at the least because recent romance are neglecting that and putting too much focus on the male love interests (I know that the point, but still) as if the only girl who exists is mc. bishie are okay, but there's only so much my eyes can take.

What if the male cocubine in love with queen and that was his plan to robbed king position from the current king?
He do it so the king will not touch the queen

If thats true, I wonder the queen also take the part of the act.

Could only 1 translations group take this series? If other group is looking for something to translate I suggest them Jormungand. Volume 9,10,11 RAWs are on internet.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the description listed off random gay people indefinitely

There was one similar manga/manhwa , I guess?
Where the MC gets reincarnated to BL world.
In that world all women were thought of as birth giving machines .
Does anyone know its name?

Users who are viewing this thread