Surviving as a Maid

Group Leader
Fucked up spoilers

Okay guys some big ass confusing thinks just come out so Eurgel (the concubine) was a archmage who fell in love with a men but the men died. Eurgel was immortal but he used all kind of magic to die. Them he met King Evans who was the reincarnation of his previous lover but because of the side effect of the black magic Eurgel's body was rotting away and THAT'S WHY he made a clone (THE LITTLE PRINCE) so they love could last forever.
SO THE KING'S OWN CHILD, WILL EVENTUALLY BE HIS LOVER when baby grow up bcoz he is another reincarnation of the concubine

I hope nonetheless that you guys will continue translating this story because it really is an interesting one :)

Dang, this is messed up. Every man is in love with the blonde guy? No hate with gays out there but this is not normal anymore. 😂

The king's real crazy to go through great lengths for his concubine
even to the point of giving his own son?

I'm not a fan of BL and don't really care what happens with the boys love in this manhwa but I'm just really curious on what's going to happen to the maid (MC). Hope she'll be alright. 😆

Holy fuck..... That “lovey dovey” couple doesn’t give a shit about anyone else that’s not in their little bubble of “love~”. It disgusts me

It will be sad that after the black magic broken, we given the fact that the king used to love the queen.

What the fxxk!!! I don’t like that blonde hair guy at all. Not against BL but that dude is fxxk devil. And that crazy bastard King is fxxk up:):)

I will bookmark this until I see queen's revenge arc TT they'd better make it different than novel TT

There's something about Yurgel... did he cast a spell? Coz f*ck their behaviors are not normal!!! It's freaking creepy and just not right!

Okay.... So how is it that the baby has blonde hair? When both king and queen has black hair?

Woaaaah......okay I hate this, I definitely hate this, I'm just waiting for a coup d'état since the king is so dumb, please destroy him, thank you!
Also what is her family or every other noble doing ? Kings were never that strong to begin with without all those people supporting them, yet he is so careless and dares to attack his own allies, also shouldn't he be smart enough to know that even a rabbit when pushed to the edge would attack a wolf and still win ? You think she'll let you do whatever you want forever? And no matter whatever happens she's still the queen, it is HER title you twat!

If the spoilers are right, then what a shitty series this is.
Nothing bad happened to the scum king and his concubine, the queen died in the end, and mc got her own reverse harem but went back to her own world in the end after the queen's dead. Wth. What was the author's thinking when she wrote that ending!

Users who are viewing this thread