Surviving as a Maid

@maddery WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Is there a purpose on her going to that world?, what a shitty way to wrap things out, I mean, I was not expecting the maid to fall for the Queen and viceversa, friendship is enough, such a shitty ending

Kinda got spoiled by the other comments, but I guess I just wanna know what goes down and what led to that HAHAHAHAH but so far, I'm enjoying it.

Thank you so much The Black Market. Really sad to see you go since your translation is really smooth.

Gambatte to Lonely AF too!

At this point I would just read a fan-made version of this where the queen and the maid fall in love or having this queen getting saved by another queen from another kingdom when she was about to die and they both fall in love, while the king and his concubine were invited to their ceremony I want to see their jaws drop when they saw the queen, like please I want some yuri goodness, there's not enough yuri isekai

Ill be looking forward to the vengeance part ofc just imagine what kinda face that bastard will have.

@Cloverfr

Maybe just for her to befriend the queen, since the queen is lonely and miserable. She had had enough of that shitty world, hence why she went back despite having a reverse harem + ml

the author is really good at making people hate specific characters.

If what people are saying about the novel is true, I really hope that they changed the storyline here.

I posted this in the comment section for a chapter but I think I should do it here as well

[/code]
So I read some new spoilers and wanted to share.
As we all know the queen dies. Afterwards the MC decides to go back to her original world. Like what's the point of the plot if in the end your going back, but whatever. The concubine (trash in my eyes) can use black magic and he uses that to make everyone fall in love with him. But wait, there are side affects to using black magic. His body is dying/rottening away, sadly this doesn't kill him because he has a wonderful back up plan. Trash here "clones" himself, aka the baby. So once he dies, the baby (which will technically be him) will be with the king and their love can last forever. Apparently the king is the reincarnation of his previous lover. Oh and the reason they killed off the Queen's nanny, because she knew he was using black magic. Didn't want his little deeds to come into light.

Honestly I'm disgusted and I'm dropping, thank you people who are translating this though. But this isn't my cup of tea. No justice, at all. MC is practically useless in my opinion as well as this plot. May you who stay like it, as I certainly will not. Adios.

Lmao at the spoilers, this is such a weird plot.
I don't mind the transmigrated lead going back to their original world, but what's the point of them crossing over if they don't really do anything and the queen dies??

@lucyshiki thanks very much for the spoiler I can drop this shit, I feel sick reading those 5 chapters. What a shit manhua with no justice. Thanks to the team for the translations 🙂

After reading the spoiler I'm confused to how dahell this novel got published and even get a webtoon adapation when there's tons of better novel out there? Like wtf? Are you serious right now author? Wht is your point by creating this piece of trash that doesn't resolve anything? Just to waste the readers time? Is tht you goal author?

Man I wish we can boycott the author's future works, the world can be better without this kind of trash anymore.

I really hope they change a lot of things here. I read the novel spoilers it was whack...

Man, the spoilers is giving me goosebump, cringe.
Even though so far everything is still fine tho, the art is good.
I would like to see more of this manhwa but if this ended(or continued?) Like the novel like other said-
I will legit give this 1 star.

Anyway thank you black market for bringing this up! And good luck for Lonely AF!

I read the spoiler and just so disappointing. Smh

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/surviving-as-a-maid.105138/

I really hope the Queen is somehow will survive or at least got the love she desereved
But after reading some spoilers, I think i'll drop this..
Eventhough the art is quite cool, the story is a trash
So, bye

@Dazcox thx for the link. And you’re right 😔

She ends up with a duke, but then she chooses to go back to her own country in the end??? And the queen dies??? Wtf

I think the queen will die because sickness, but atleast she already free from yurigel and king.
our ash will run away with the queen and the prince.
And yurigiel will die first,
the king being dethroned

Users who are viewing this thread