Surviving as a Maid

@anairda
I bet you don’t even know if the author is straight or not. And not all gay people are nice and not all straight people nice. This manga never says that gay people are bad and hetero people are good.
It’s just the characters who are gay happen to not so good people.
Code:
Example 1 The knight appointed to protect the baby prince says aweful things about the queen to the baby prince chapter 5
Example 2 The King killing the queens nanny chapter 5
Example 3 (Again chapter 5) A maid named Seb was pushed down the stairs for seducing Pepe (another maid) man
Even if you replaced the blonde with a girl it doesn’t change the story.

I accidentally commented before i finished, but now it’s now worth my time and effort to get more examples. I was gonna reread the manga from chapter 1 cause i only have examples from chapter 5 but it’s whatever

Aggregator gang
@anairda

"I don't care what everyone says!!! This is a personal attack!!!"

Sighs.. Gays always make everything about themselves

Seemingly major disappointment @dmpr. There are a lot of spoilers on Mangagogo. Too much unnecessary suffering me tbh. And the ending apparently is
a major cop out of an actual resolution.

@ispcizero3rd I think it was about the lack of character development and yes, the things about the queen (not sure about the harem tho). The readers had high expectations of this webtoon but the ending didn’t serve them justice. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At the latest chapter 10 ending.

Can someone explain it to me. Im kinda lost, i don't get it.

I just really want to see the queen to be happy....that's really the only reason why I'm continuing on reading this. UGH I wanna punch the couple so badly, hope karma comes for them.

More I read and more is confuse
Maybe I let it left until another mass upstate come
A big lot of character seem trash, can t predict what will happen

This is confused.. I don't get that man concubine .
and I do feel bad for the queen she deserves better.

This manhwa seems interesting and the art is really good as well,but after reading the spoiler about the ending of this story I think Im just going to drop this. But I do find the concept to be interesting since typically in BL stories,female characters is only there to be the "best friend" who encourage the MC and be the "yes man" when the couple need to do something that involve a girl,or the "bitch" who wished to separate the couple,finally someone points out how absurd it is.

Users who are viewing this thread