Suterare Seijo no Isekai Gohantabi - Ch. 3.1

@kazakae

MAGIC ! (don't look further)

EVlFfzWU4AYuK7z.jpg

Finally!! We learn oni-san's name!!
We got us a handsome foodie traveling partner!!

Dex-chan lover
Rin is an adorable dork.

It's okay, it's better to be a woman who knows how to enjoy food than one with some special figure.

Chubby where?? Lol but even if she's thicc: thicc > sticc any day. I love the characterization of the trailer too. Tsundere cuteness all the way.😂

@kazakae Truck-kun already informed Rin about that. "The body of the vehicle takes in energy substances "magic elements" found in the atmosphere to fuel travel and vehicle equipment operations, so you can use it without worrying about running out of energy."

I wouldnt mind be transported in another world if its something like what she has 😆

It bothers me that she's actually making stupid reaction faces and waving her arms at thought bubbles like a lunatic, but I guess everyone's just going to ignore it.

Double-page supporter
Chubby? She's delicious. Can't account for her summoners' lack of taste.

She also plays tRPGs, big plus.

Finally there's no way she can keep her stand a secret for long.

WHAT?! A DIAMOND ENCRUSTED RICE POT FOR A RICE COOKER??? That's a boujee rice cooker 🤣 Ummm I want that trailer and rice pot PLEASE! 😂 Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
this is a bit of an asinine question, but what's with the bottle holding the rice grains? the bottle looks like it's more suited for liquids, like those calpico bottles. does anyone have a picture of the thing she's holding (page 5)? i've never seen it before is all :0

thanks for the update!!!!

Awe, they're cute~.🤗🌻🥺

Also, chubby??? Um girl, trust me, you're not.💀 You're a nice healthy size, and you can tell you eat plenty for your body to be able to function normally. The only thing that you could probably do is just be more active/do some (light, if you want) workouts. Not only will you be able to gain a more defined body, but it'll be beneficial for survival in non civilized areas.🤷🏻‍♀️

Group Leader
@Kapow Oddly, I find the somewhat crazed and diverse amount of expressions she makes quite amusing and enjoyable

Users who are viewing this thread