Suterare Seijo no Isekai Gohantabi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
You know, it's actually kinda rare for magic in these worlds to be BETTER than what's available to us with modern technology. This was high spec AF.

Dex-chan lover
Uh so... He was just laying there all this time??
Um did she slowly move along the river or something lol

Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
Hmm I think her fishing rod become an ultimate weapon, invulnerable mean it cant be destroyed, that means if you hit strong enough, it can destroy almost anything. Not to mention it has a wire too, that can be used to make a trap or tie someone.

Dex-chan lover
How do you remove blood from fish? I thought you just remove the guts and gills and that's it. Also, rinse the fish a bit to wash away leftover blood.

for real for real i want to be her omg i wanna be her like,,,, bro take me ill be ur fucking dog for a day or smth im obsessed with the idea of a lifelong roadtrip

Double-page supporter
"It's bigger on the inside" been a couple of years since I watched Dr. Who, but you can't not get flashbacks when that phrase is said if you watched even one season...

thank you for the chapter! The fishing scene was delightful, and who is that handsome horned stranger? 😍

Double-page supporter
A wild bishounen has appeared!
A) heal it
B) befriend it
C) feed it fish
D) All of the above

Man why do so many japanese people have to be Like That when it comes to fish. Also I've literally never heard anything of bleeding the fish out like it's described in this chapter, or that in any way affecting its taste, pretty sure that's placebo.
On top of being needlessly cruel to the animal, doing some kind of precision cut on a wildly thrashing, 80cm large fish just seems like a really bad idea all around. Just clobber it on the head & gut it like a normal person. @versub my thoughts exactly lmao, the best way to get rid of the blood is to just gut the fish & rinse it a bit after.

apart from the fish thing, the magic camper van that doesn't need fuel or a water source and has potentially infinite space inside sounds like a dream. also I'm curious if the lake water is meant to be "safe to drink, after its been filtered and boiled" or "potable because isekai magic don't worry so much"

Dex-chan lover
@charasander in Japan there is a practice called ikejime which start by putting the fish unconscious with one good smack and kill it by puncturing the spine. This is considered the most humane way to kill fish and apparently the fish killed this way don’t have fishy smell compared to one that is frozen.

This is real, according to research, fishes that is killed with ikejime don’t excrete hormones which will linger if they are frozen. Also, bleeding the fish doesn’t apply only on fish, it apply to all meat stuff usually done after it is killed.

Users who are viewing this thread