Suterare Shiro Mahoutsukai no Koucha Seikatsu

i would realy like a bit of a spoiler to help me decide whether to bookmark or bin it because so far the story looks good...
who is the romance pair ?
background guy and witch or baby dragon and witch?
if its the later.... well in the bin it goes

@Roadrunner9000
Yeah, I wanna know too because I'm tired of the tropes where MC raises a child and the child later ends up becoming their love interest. Like damn, why? Why can't they stay as a family without their relationship developing into a romantic one? Sheesh, it's like that's too much to ask and it's impossible for authors to give it to us. I just want to read something wholesome and lighthearted about family love between parent-child. I love the fluff and heartwarming feeling I get from reading those type of stories. There's not many of it out there unfortunately.

Oh my god this won’t end up like that one loli in the forest light novel right? It’ll be pretty poggers if it does

Roadrunner9000

I mean the dragon isn't a child just in a child form. Sis you think the dragon was a child dragon? The dragon literally said it was bored of the demon world and I doubt its a child. Its probably way older then the fm.

Dex-chan lover
@RedKingly Checking the WN,
it mentions that the dragon is pretty young (in dragon years). I'm assuming to other dragons he's still a child to them. In human years, he's defintiely much older than MC and will certainly outlive her.

Fed-Kun's army
It was really good, but then I rated it good. The reason being that

As soon as she said "my tea could control someone's life and death" I couldn't help but find the whole thing ridiculous. What is going to happen really? Is neighbor Tom (hypothetically) going to come over, sit down for some tea, and say "so about your fenc- glagagapga (him choking to death on the tea)" because the entire time she was brewing said tea she was angry thinking "he is going to talk about that damn fence again..."? I really don't understand. If it was something like her presence or how she felt about someone could affect their wellbeing, then I would understand. But tea?

Users who are viewing this thread