Suterare Youhei wa Jiyuu Kimama ni Ikitai - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 29, 2018
Messages
352
Uh, oh, let's see how that turns out.
Going by past results, my expectations are...not high. One of only a handful of sci-fi isekai, with a premise that's actually interesting to me, as someone who used to play EVE Online religiously, and an actually interesting story, and it gets handed off to Studio A-Cat of all studios. My disappointment is immeasurable.
 
Supporter
Joined
Sep 3, 2023
Messages
895
Going by past results, my expectations are...not high. One of only a handful of sci-fi isekai, with a premise that's actually interesting to me, as someone who used to play EVE Online religiously, and an actually interesting story, and it gets handed off to Studio A-Cat of all studios. My disappointment is immeasurable.
Now I wanted to know a bit more about this studio, and what I found is indeed not encouraging... That made me concerned as well, and I think I will stay with the manga long enough to see how the anime is doing. And yes, I also like the premise and that it is one of these rare sci-fi isekais.

To be fair, I can't really think of any other manga with a sci-fi isekai premise, except maybe for "Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru", and there, you can argue that it is not a true isekai because the protagonist wasn't transported to a different universe, he was "just" stranded on a world where magic happens to be a thing.

Speaking of EVE Online, I've played it quite a bit back when I was a student, but I haven't really played it for years. However, thanks to you, I remembered that I still have the subscription and therefore the training queue running, so I should check it out someday soon...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 31, 2023
Messages
775
This one seems so very slow in its pacing
Not entirely tbh, atleast have proper update time. Unlike several manga who prefer quality over right scheduled released date.
Space Mercenary gets an anime adaption!: :win:

It's being adapted by Studio A-Cat...::meguuusad:
It's actually good anime after i watching it. Studio also good on animating the dogfight. What's left is keeping the quality
The fact that they had the soldiers die offscreen including the dickhead officer guy after explaining all these details about the MC tells me that nobody else is going to learn about it - which means that whenever the kingdom falls (presumably very soon with all those monsters incoming), nobody there is going to have any idea what happened and I find that kinda disappointing.
Actually....
they still survive but become clown at this point since the King is stupid and keep blame their misery to Yamagishi. Even they use criminal as their disposal
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top