Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu - Ch. 3.1

Double-page supporter
@ayechance I know right, catboy with cat familiar gets transported to a strange land and lives with a muscle uncle who bakes bread as a the yandere imouto princess protects her sister from the potential advances of the catboy by holding his friend hostage. I mean, there must be at least 100 other series with this exact same plotline.

>God and Tsukuyo stop MC from murdering people.
>MC proceeds to murder them via soup anyway.

Well that didn't work.

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn, they actually made the 2nd princess a bit relateable. Didn't think that'd happen. Too used to Shield Hero-esque villians where they're kinda just asshats.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO talk about cruel and unusual punishment, I wonder if that violates the Geneva Convention's treaty. I loved how the little demon fella went from cute lil' house cat to angry panther, that was so cool. Also the Mc's hair seems to becoming more and more like little horns or maybe ears.

Looks like 2nd princess maybe be a siscon yandere. She's at the very least highly possessive of her older sister.

Yuuto, his young, shy blushing face as the middle aged, muscled uncle performs a Kabedon. His heart races, this is so sudden! Am I ready ? he thinks, turning meekly away he coyly says he needs time to prepare, as the uncle suddenly says "my guests are here" and a group of masked burly men enter the room.

"My first time is going to be a gang bang!" gasps Yuuto accidentally out loud in a surprised but excited yelp!

Coming back to reality, the entire room stops, looks at him and in a collective voice says "What The Fu....???"

Yuuto, suddenly realising he has completely misread the room and inwardly thinking he should stop reading BL novels replies "Err...nothing!"

Users who are viewing this thread