Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu - Ch. 4.2

@MinecraftNoob You're misunderstanding things. The younger princess knows full well that the MC is the hero and that was exactly why she kicked him out of the castle. She hates the fact that her older sister will leave her for the hero and hates how being a 'holy maiden' has made her elder sister change and just talk about the hero all the time. As a result, she doesn't want the two to meet. Look at the begininning of chapter 3.1 again.

Dex-chan lover
What HenryTUns said.
You shouldn't just look at the pictures, but also read the writings: I know it is painful, but you can't understand the "plot" otherwise...

binge read the whole thing and it was better than expected, thanks for the translations and hope you keep up the good work.

good cat, keeping the holy maiden quiet and hidden and on the journey still. we need the chicken brain around for reasons
speaking of chicken: >have parade for the hero
>god's birb shows up
>holy birb breathes fire at hero
>genki idiot falls off and punches princess
>idiot is magically tethered to holy birb and flies off
If this doesn't wake up the sheeple, nothing will

Ok, MC is positively retarded. God himself said that the first princess is his eternal ally and possible wife so there's 0 reason for him not to have her help or even to not associate with her, he has a chance to prove to everyone that he is the true hero becaus eof God's familiar and cause way more pain to the second princess than just a punch, but he throws it all away just because he's a weakling and don't want to deal with problems. Yet he goes through with his pitiful plan of just punching second princess, which will actually be way more troublesome for him to eal with. I mean what in the actual hell i this?

Dex-chan lover
1) he should’ve just told the princess he was the hero
2) should’ve told his friend the crap he went through before leaving

Only two idiotic things he has done so far imo

Dex-chan lover
"HEY! B****! Leave Uncle alone! Oh, hey dude! I'm going on an adventure, I'll be back soon!"

What a fun manga.

Group Leader
He doesn't want to stay in that world, he wants his conbini bento and coke. An airhead princess - what is he going to do with her? Is she a tissue paper that he can use and throw away when he returns to his world? He doesn't want to get involved. I can understand that.

Aggregator gang
@reika
Imagine a world where they don't have manga and anime. Such terrifying thought wouldn't allow me to go on an adventure with any princess.

Users who are viewing this thread