Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu

Contributor
Is this really as incomplete as it looks or does it just use really weird chapter numbering?

Group Leader
@Kwijo
Publisher's decision. They release half a chapter per month. So, a total of 32 pages per month. I can't say for sure, because they release bi-weekly as well

Contributor
Thanks @DioBrando

Sorry if I was confusing in the way I worded my question. I didn't mean the release pacing or whether we're at the last chapter. What I meant was whether there are missing chapters and if so, which ones and how many. What's confusing is the numbering scheme. (1, 2, 2.5, 3.1, 3.2, 4.1, 4.2, 4.5, 4.6, 5.1...) It isn't exactly intuitive. For example, are Ch 3, 4, 5 really missing or did they switch to a subchapter numbering scheme there? Regardless, it seems 4.3 and 4.4 are missing? 2.1-2.4? Hard to tell. The "missing" tab doesn't seem complete in that regard. I'm the type that would prefer to wait until the missing gaps are filled.

Not a criticism or demand or anything like that. I am just curious so I can plan my reading. :)

@Kwijo yeah the missing tab kinda breaks when chapters get broken down into subchapters like this. however it does seem like there are some missing chapters here

Man, I just reread the description and I can totally sympathise with him. I miss coke as well.

Contributor
@pizzapicante27:

By long-standing tradition, 4.1, 4.2... means part 1 and part 2 of chapter 4. Also by long-standing tradition, 4.5 refers to an extra (and 4.6, 4.7... if there are more extras) that comes after that chapter.

Using both of these shorthand conventions at the same time gets, as you see, quite confusing, but no chapters are missing.

just found out about this one because of the new update. actually enjoyed it and wish there was more, sad to see it being dropped. :( Thanks for letting us know at least.

Power Uploader
Although it's dropped it is true that this manga has some weird release schedules, from ch 4.2 to 5.1 there was a 6 month gap, then another 5 months for ch 5.2 and roughly one month until ch 6.1

Dex-chan lover
It's been awhile, was confuzed for a moment what manga this even was.. thanks for the update.

Group Leader
Alright, I'm confused on the order of events past chapter 4.2....
Nevermind, spoiler tags aren't working for me and I don't want to post a spoiler without one. I'll ask the question in the chapter 6.1 comments. Also, is there a way to delete my comment?

Power Uploader
@glasgow Pretty sure that was there before I posted ch6 (Though ch6.1 has been released for almost 2 months already and there still isn't ch6.2)

Users who are viewing this thread