Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu

MD@Home
So, did he drop off the blonde?
Did the bird crash or did a fire breath or what?
Some of these panels are confusing.
Still reading it though

Dex-chan lover
This was one of the worst reunion I have ever seen, after almost getting killed that is all he does? I understand that a hero would not torture her but c'mon, not even telling the truth to his buddy? Why destroying the parade then?
It make sense that the author decided to make it complicated and fast, this way the stupid princess will live, if the citizens discovered she kidnapped the hero and a normal person from another world and almost killed the hero, twice, she would get punished, the monarchy lying to the people could start a revolt too.
In short the author made a crappy reunion because the story couldn't keep the calm atmoshpere otherway.

Dex-chan lover
Laughing at all the nimrods taking this manga seriously. Look at the comedy tag again that should be your first clue, you idiots. This isn't your angsty dark story. Guess you'll have to find something else to cut your wrists to.

Group Leader
God look at all these edgelords wanting the guy to murder the princess or something. Chill, he's being the better person and not committing any larger crime than accidental arson and perhaps kidnapping. If you want a manga where the MC goes murderhobo on everyone who even so much as looks at him wrong there are many edge fest isekai for that, go look for some of those.

Here, a personal recommendation for those who want a revenge isekai: https://mangadex.org/title/23551/nidome-no-yuusha

Aggregator gang
I'm a cat loving person, but for some reason, MC's hairstyle annoys the shit outta me

I am really enjoying this manga.
It is humorous, entertaining, and takes my mind off reality. What more is literature (Fiction) for? Be it manga/light novel/novel/web novel, they are all pieces of the author's soul, that they are sharing with us the readers.
Enjoy it for what it is, don't pick it to pieces just because you think you can.
Thank you to all involved in bringing this to MangaDex for us to view. It is very worthwhile, and you should be proud of yourselves.

Run of the mill, but whatever mill it’s from is a pretty great mill. No idea why it has such low rankings. Ecchi Harem from a Light Novel trash gets at least 7.5, and this only has 7.25?

So far it's very enjoyable! I'm interested to see exactly where it goes, but I've got pretty decent vibes from it so far.

How tf is this rated 7.25... This deserves at least 7.7 or above since it's a decent manga to read

Contributor
I liked this way more than I was expecting to, so far.

His classmate is such a gentle happy fluff. I hope everything goes well for him.

Users who are viewing this thread