Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu

Contributor
So, Okamura or Nagumo? And cover doesn't help. Either way, it seems promising for now.

Group Leader
This looks exceedingly average so far... but going by the cover, looks like it’ll set itself apart eventually. Don’t see umbrellas of all things being wielded as a weapon every day.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone knows if the novel is being translated? Couldnt find it

Aggregator gang
wow... the starting is more retarded than I thought..
That stupid princess accept Hijiri as a hero instantly without even checking his status or something? BULLSHIT
The Hero summon is suppose to be a huge event with skill/status check, what the fuck is going on with the sudden plot to abandoned him...
She's not even the first princess and she does whatever she wants? what the fuck, what happen to the king/nobles? They should be consulted first before kicking the MC, why does she have this much of power on a world event??

Aggregator gang
The male character and female character looks like from trinity seven,well atleast trinity seven doesn't sucks

Fed-Kun's army
@mismarca Did you notice how the whole status thing wasn't cited even by the god himself? iT's quite possible that appraisal skills either don't exist or are extremely inaccessible. THis would easily explain why the stupid princess commited that mistake.(She had simply gone with the rule of judging books by cover)

Double-page supporter
I hesitate for this one: is it the classic "the trashed hero is the real hero" or is it "the princess is a scheme master" (Could be good if it's the second one). My theory: the princess knew who was the hero but wanted to make her sister (the saint) fail by making the hero leave. Because yes, at the end they were a bit ambiguous: "I know you send the hero outside".

Though, it's more a wild theory and it will probably turn into trashy isekai 46632nd.

Aggregator gang
@BloodySorcerer

But still her decision is just too quick, its too forced into the 'abandoned hero' plot, it feels unnatural. She should report this to the king, and leave the judgement to him. She have too much control over this. It's pretty obvious that she judge them by the cover but still, 2 people summoned seems to be a huge big time mistake that she should at least be wary on which one is the hero. Its not the pretty face that will make you win against demon king, its more than that. And I don't get it why she even abandoned him in the first place. Otherworld people have knowledge that may or not useful for the country or herself. The 'abandoned plot' is too forceful, that even the saint herself that can recognized which one is the hero is not there during the summoned. Yeah I know that the author want to make that princess as a villain but still dude... it just too much...
I'm guessing at this point judging from the book cover the saint probably gonna get kicked out for unable to support Hijiri(fake hero) and somehow the MC saved her and become heroine.

Fed-Kun's army
Be warned this is the most classic, abused, corny isekai trope.
Guy gets summoned and abandoned, but it's actually the hero.
A god helps him and whatever. The start is as clichéd as it could, nothing original or new.
The MC is equally bland and conventional, it could only be worse with the harem and ecchi tag.
These are my 2 cents about chap1.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mismarca, that is because she seems to have many issues with her older sister being the Saint, she probably wanted to get one over her Sister and so decided on solving everything before she showed up. So yes she is being stupid. As for the pretty face, It's more like she probably thinks that both of them are heroes and she only needs one, so she chose the good looking one over the average one. That's how I read it anyway.

@Legion_01 Nope it's not the most classical, real classic hero trope has only the MC as the true hero and he is never abandoned. This is indeed a variation of the "abandoned civilian" trope, where the MC is summoned by mistake alongside the real heroes, and he either decides on exploring the world alone, or is expelled/sent away from the kingdom, it's just that this time around, they chose the civillian and expelled the real hero

Only one chapter but seems like the typical cliche isekai.

Also this manga reminds me a lot of Re Zero with the character designs. Maybe the author is just biting off another popular isekai, who knows

Users who are viewing this thread