Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu

go go supersized kitty
tenor.gif

Man, Both princess just seem like bad characters. At least the other princess seems more interesting then the Hero worshiping air head princess. My guess is that she is going to follow the MC against his own desire and then the other princess th inks he kidnapped her and a whole misunderstanding chase happens

Aggregator gang
I can't tell where this story is heading, the Art makes you feel warm and fuzzy but maybe it'd be cooler if the Art was more serious? But then again this was probably meant to be a fluffy story. I really like MC gentleness but not stupidity. Is the Saintness/Princess really a puppet though? She seems like a wise girl and the other girl seems more like the evil one

Should this manga end in 3 chapters with the whole hero thing being cleared up and everyone going home?

Yes.

Will it though?

Not a chance.

I’m liking it so far the art work good (although I don’t care for the hair cat ears) but otherwise a good read so far

If only this manga was somewhat like the Odyssey and the main character had to travel different worlds on his way home, this could be actually a great story, even if it ran for a few years.

However, up till now it's not that good.

Well, at least it spared us with the stupid leveling and OP cheat abilities right from the start so far, so it's above average for an isekai story.

To be honest it would be so much fun if the 2nd princess fell in love with the main character later on and became his wife.

but at least till now it doesn't play out that way, both princesses seem to be mentally challenged, the older one being in love with the heroic aura of the main character, and the younger one fawning over the MCs friends looks;
female vanity at its finest

Dex-chan lover
lmao why does it feels like that the 2nd princess loves her big sister so much that she intentionally put MC's friend as hero and outcasted the MC lolololol

Dex-chan lover
@Jesotku well since the info is scarce, i could say that the friend is just a plus/bonus and nothing more.... Well probably i guess lmao at this point i don't even know if I'm breathing right.

Fed-Kun's army
The mc doesn't match the cover at all, and frankly, that's for the best, cover mc is generic cool boy

Actual mc is basically a cat boy, which is at least 45% better.

Users who are viewing this thread