Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu

hey is it just me or does that umbrella on the cover photo look alot like the umbrella the mc from kings avatar uses?

since i am a big sucker to the isekai genre even thou the story is a bit cliche
but the character are good the hero is funny his male friend is an actual human that value him and it seem like there is no harem
its kinda cute actually as a story even the villain did her bad deed because she felt jealous and the art remind me of the 90s

Does... does it pick up from here or does it just kinda float by on a loose status quo

Dex-chan lover
@SuppaTenko
RNe9Vz2.jpg

The fact that the MC actually wants to return home and genuinely cares about his MALE friend makes me hesitate to label this as drop-worthy isekai trash just yet. But if the adorable kitty becomes another shitty waifubait then theres no denying it. PLEASE let the cat stay a cat.

Double-page supporter
Lot of people demographics here are like isekai tag follow whatever happen.

Double-page supporter
I think I was right: the bad princess knows the MC is the hero but did everything to mess, while the good princess is trying to reach the true hero.

I really like the art for the cover but the MC in the chapters always has this stupid hair style that tries to make it look like he has cat ears. Like, I get some people would like it... but nah, I think it just looks ridiculous and he belongs in a romantic comedy in a high school setting rather than an isekai.

Aggregator gang
@WhiteCherryBlosson they are cought up to the raws . guess there is no choice but to wait , i need MOAR !

Users who are viewing this thread